06 | Feelings Hurt

Hi guys, Author chan here:) reminding y'all this is still a Levi fic and not a Yelena one okay🥲 now go read...

❥❥❥

The time passes by, Yelena making it easy to forget Levis presence. And the singular shot you decide to down minutes ago, has really helped to ease the tension.

But you've felt Levi's eyes on and off you from across the bar, since his arrival. And after a little while, it starts to make you feel uncomfortable. You've tried to ignore it, but now your starting to get pist. You don't think you can handle it anymore. He is the one your trying not to think about, after all.

"Let's get out of here." You quickly suggest to your date without thinking, desperate to get away from Levi. Only did it just cross your mind what your suggestion sounded like, before you notice Yelena's demeanor shift.

"Oh really? You wanna get out of here?" She muses, leaning in close to you. "Cause I'd really like to." Her breath tickles your cheek, sending a visible shiver through your body.

Lord. Please have mercy on my soul.

You try not to wheeze, feeling your stomach drop.
"Y-Yes, I don't know where but I'd like to leave." You confess, hoping Yelena will sweep you off your feet and carry you out.

Yelena study's your face, body, eyes. A few moments of silence pass as you two stare at one another. Unexpectedly you feel her hand slide to the arch of your back, almost making you yelp.

"I know a place, if your interested in some fun." She whispers, pulling away from you and standing. Yelena offers you her hand, and you take it without a second thought. You feel a gaze, his gaze, burning into the back of your skull. Your knees feel wobbly now. You let her guide you out of the bar, not sparing Levi a glance.

When you both walk outside into the cold air you shiver, your semi exposed legs and thin material of your dress isn't a good mix with the chilly night. Your over coat is warm, but not warm enough. You deeply regret dressing like this now.

"Shit." You curse under your breath, clinging onto Yelena's warmth and brushing your body against hers. She radiates heat, but does little to warm you up.

"You have a car?" Yelena asks suddenly, noticing how cold you are as you lean against her side.

"No, I was dropped off from a friend." You had Historia drop you off, and Ymir is the one who's supposed to come pick you up. It's her payment for the evil little prank that was all her idea.

"Then let's go to my car and get you warmed up, yeah?" Yelena suggests, eyeing you to see if thats something your comfortable with.

You wouldn't dare object, feeling a violent shiver run through you. Yelena's hand let's go of yours and wraps around your shoulder, pulling you flush against her. She must be trying to keep you warm.

"Let's go love, before you freeze to death." Yelena chuckles, not waiting for you to comment before tugging your body along the sidewalk with her.

She stops in front of a nice looking sports car, shocking you. "This yours?" You ask as she leads you to the passenger side, opening the door and ushering you in.

"Yes ma'am." She answers as she looks down at you, giving you a little wink before closing the car door and walking over to the drivers side. When Yelena is finally in and situated she turns to look at you, smirk present on her gorgeous face. It gives you butterflies.

"It's my fault your cold, I did tell you to dress sexy." She remarks, smirk faltering as guilt replaces her playful demeanor.

Your quick to shush her. "It's fine, I'm already much warmer now." You assure her, telling the truth. The blonde eyes you for another moment. "Good." She sighs, starting her car and turning the heat up.