5 - I miss her

Clint landed the jet in the landing zone of the Avengers Tower and looked at Yelena, she had been quiet for the entirety of the ride after Clint explained what really happened on Vormir.

"We're here."

They got up from their seats and made their way to the entrance. They were immediately greeted FRIDAY asking for identification.

"Clint Barton."

"Access granted, welcome back Mr. Barton." The A.I. projected as the door unlocked for the two of them. They walked through the halls until they found themselves in a giant meeting room, with a holographic table in the center and tons of tech in every corner of the room.

The sound of their footsteps caught the attention of everyone in the room; Steve, Sam, Bucky, Bruce, Peter Parker and a few SHIELD agents. They all turned their heads and were immediately confused by Yelena's presence. Steve looked at Yelena for a bit, taking in all her features before turning to Clint.

"Barton, is this...?"

"Avengers, Yelena Belova; Yelena, Avengers. She's Nat's sister." He said quietly looking down at the ground, trying his best not to be awkward.

Steve's, along with everyone else's eyes widened with confusion at the new information. "I'm sorry, 'sister'?"

"What!? Natasha doesn't have a sister." Bucky chimed in, sounding skeptical of Yelena.

"Come on man, they don't even look alike." Sam added, looking at Clint.

"We're adopted, dipshit." Yelena glared at Sam with her arms crossed, which made him quiet down and pout like a puppy.

"Look I'll explain everything later, but for now we have a bigger issue to deal with." Clint told the group.

Banner stepped forward, looking at the cut on Clint's cheek. "Have something to do with that?" He gestured towards the cut and the bruises forming on Clint's face. "What the hell happened while you were gone?"

"Well, see, baby Widow here was trying to kill me and then this weird troll man came out of a portal with a few monsters and tried to kill us. Said his name was Harry Osborn-"

"Wait! Harry? I know him. He was my friend before he moved away, but his dad became a crazy maniac who tried to kill me. Don't remember him being a troll though." Peter piped in after listening quietly in the corner of the room.

"God, we need to find you better friends. Anyways he would've killed us but we made a run for it."

"Is that where that came from?" Bucky asked, gesturing towards the cut.

"Actually that was Yelena." Yelena gave him a small, sarcastic smile.

"Well I guess she really is Nat's sister. Only someone related to Nat would be able to get their hands on Barton." A sarcastic, foreign voice said out of the corner of the room.

Clint chuckled. "Yeah well, let's say their training was top tier and I'm out of practice."

"What the hell?" Yelena turned to see Tony at the end of the room looking down at a tablet. "You're supposed to be dead."

Tony lifted his head from the tablet and looked at her. Since the snap he had been working behind the scenes with the Avengers, building their tech and funding them, only going out to the field if it was absolutely necessary. "Well, technically I was, but  you know Wakandan tech, basically brought me back to life." He then held up his metal arm. "Couldn't save the arm though, But it's fine this one makes opening pickle jars a hell of a lot easier." Yelena looked at him with cold eyes and said nothing.