Epilogue

---Two Days After the Fight---

Yelena stepped out of her gray truck and onto a dirt path leading to a familiar place. The grass was bright green and a towering tree provided a nice shady spot; Yelena walked up to her sister's gravestone to see two people standing in front of it. The man and the women stood with their backs to Yelena and their faces to the gravestone, both so lost in thought that they forgot their spy instincts for a little bit.

They heard Yelena sneaking up behind them and turned around with happy and relieved looks on their faces. Melina walked up to Yelena and examined the bruise on her cheek and the cut above her left brow, meanwhile Alexei just stood and watched. They both wanted to ask about what happened in New York but knew that it could wait; right now they were just glad to see their daughter again. Melina hugged Yelena hard and Alexei joined them, they didn't say anything, none of them did, they just silently enjoyed the moment.

"What, no hug for me?" A voice asked from behind Yelena.

Melina and Alexei looked up to see Natasha walking from Yelena's truck. Turns out that when Yelena made contact with Natasha and the Soul Stone she was also in control of it for a little while; she released Natasha from the stone, the same way Natasha released Wanda's family and a few of their allies. Yelena smiled and Melina and Alexei just looked between Natasha and Yelena, not knowing whether to believe it or not —that Natasha was alive, and that she was actually here.

Melina walked to Natasha with a cautious look, meanwhile Natasha just gave her a loving smile. She cupped her hands around Natasha's face, observing all the little cuts and bruises on her face then looking into her eyes, still not believing what she was seeing. Melina stared into her daughter's eyes for a couple more seconds then hugged her viciously, like she was trying to suffocate her. Alexei let out an excited yell and pulled all of them into the hug, squishing Yelena, Melina and Natasha together with his giant arms.

They all laughed and enjoyed the hug before Natasha spoke to both her parents.

"I told you I'd take care of myself."

Melina pulled back and smacked Natasha on the back of the head; Natasha looked at her in shock, not knowing what to say, though she wasn't really offended. "If you count jumping off a cliff 'taking care of yourself'!" She lectured while Natasha rubbed the back of her head and gave Melina an offended look.

"You and Yelena really love hitting people after they sacrifice themselves to save you." She said, thinking about when Yelena smacked her with a duffel bag.

"You're grounded." Alexei deadpanned, causing Yelena to snicker loudly.

She gave him a sly look then hugged all of them again, happy to be reunited with her family. They were quiet until Alexei cracked a joke.

"I'm destroying that gravestone."

They all laughed but didn't break up the hug, though none of them were typically long huggers; they were just all so happy to be whole again that they held on for as long as they could and as tight as they could.

---Meanwhile---

Bruce and Tony had been hard at work for the last two days reconstructing the Time Stream so that someone could return the stones, fixing the worlds they were stolen from. Wanda was staying at a temporary Avengers Compound when she overheard Tony and Bruce talking and immediately volunteered to be the one to take them back since it had been her fault that they were here in the first place. She wanted to make things right and this was the first step in doing so.

Bruce and Tony were doing the final check while Wanda was assuring her sons and brother that everything would be fine and that she knew what she was doing when she was given word that the machine was ready. She gave her family one last look to say goodbye then stepped onto the platform. They were all ready to go but Tony had something to say before they sent her to the other timelines.