20 - Final battle II

"Well if it isn't the Sorcerer Supreme himself." Agatha teased then bowed mockingly.

"Actually that's Wong, turns out being blipped for five years makes it so you're ineligible for the position." He answered with a salty smile.

"You know I expected to see you at Westview. Too bad you never showed, cause then maybe you'd know that your tricks won't work on me." She claimed, then engulfed them with her magic.

The walls of the mirror dimension began to crack until they shattered. Strange was blinded by the bright lights that followed and when he opened his eyes again, they were both back in the real world.

He couldn't see her but heard the sound of clothes flapping in the wind behind him; he turned and saw Agatha floating in the air, purple orbs of magic in both of her decayed hands. He sighed loudly and put his head down.

"It never works on Dark Magic users." He complained to himself, somewhat annoyed.

"I've been powered by the deaths of countless witches. Not even a sorcerer as powerful as you can defeat me."

"Yeah, well, you're just another day's work for me." He deadpanned as he summoned mandala shields to both of his fists.

He conjured up two Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and whipped one towards her; she blocked it with a purple shield of aura, but was caught by the second one. The second metallic band wrapped around her hand, Strange held her there and pushed a fragment of the mirror dimension towards her; a trick he'd used on Thanos.

She stopped the wall of mirrors with one hand and shattered it with a flick of her wrist. The shards flew across the sky before turning back towards the sorcerer. They flew through the air towards him, leaving a purple trail behind. Strange summoned Shields of Seraphim all around him, releasing his hold on Agatha in the process. She kept the pressure on him by blasting him with another ray of purple magic, but he was able to absorb the power with one of his shields.

He shot back by using the Sevens Suns of Cinnibus. Agatha encased the rays with an orb of magic and began absorbing them. She used the energy from Strange's spell: manipulated them into another physical form. She separated the one big orb into smaller ones; they began growing legs, a tail and a wolf-like head. Only they were made up of magic, their bodies didn't look like that of a real animal, they were formed purely of the purple and bright orange aura from the two spells used to create them.

Agatha had used the burning energy from Strange's spell to create her version of hellhounds; purple with burning orange eyes. At least two dozen of them were running towards Strange now. He used his cloak to levitate and created doubles of himself with the Images of Ikkon. All of his doubles formed Eldritch Whips and caught the dogs. The energy from the whips burned right through the hounds, killing them and turning them into nothing more than tiny atoms. Meanwhile the real Strange had his whip entangled around both of Agatha's arms.

She broke free and blasted him away then flew after him.

Meanwhile, on the far end of the battlefield, Peter was working on webbing up all of the Outriders to help ease the attacks on the Wakandan warriors when he saw Doctor Strange get blasted. He was ready to swing towards Strange when his spidey-sense warned him of an incoming projectile. He spun around and used his webshooters to catch the goblin bomb that was three feet in front of his face.

He wasted no time throwing it high into the air where it could detonate without hurting anyone, he then heard the faint "whooshing" of a glider and backflipped right over it. He was face to face with Harry Osborn.

"It doesn't have to be like this Harry." Peter told him sincerely.

"You killed my father." He said in his distorted Goblin voice.