Exilement

Dream POV (a couple of days before being exiled)
It has been almost 1 year since I was put in Prison.
Wow 1 year I was able to survive all of this.
All the pain Quackity inflicted to me for months.
I didn't want my ending to be stuck in a prison, but after seeing what Nightmare did I figured that this is the best option. I once tried to explain the reason to what happened but i wasn't listened to. Which lead me to how I am right now. Unknown to me but at 1 year of me being in prison. I was gonna be Exiled out of the Dream SMP.

At the 365th day of my Imprisonment I was writing in a book until I heard levers being pulled on the other side. I saw Sam, Quackity, Sapnap, and George all there with gear and weapons. "Don't You think this is a bit over dramatic." I said to the crowd trying to sound normal but Sam wasn't a fan of it. "Shut up you gonna come with us." Sam said with a stern voice. I was then forced off the floor by Quackity and Sapnap. "You should be in hell for what you've done" Quackity whispered to me but I just looked at him with a Emotionless face. "Where are you gonna take me?" I asked but none of them answered. I internal sighed.

After a couple of minutes I was out of the prison. The sun beamed on my skin and it showed my dull green eyes better. I was then pulled towards the portal to the nether. "Were going to the nether?" I asked confused on what they were doing.

What do you think they are gonna? They want you dead.
Just like everybody else.
Nightmare told me.
You right
I'm always right Dream
Yeah...

I was feeling more hopeless now wanting what Nightmare said to me be true. I want them to kill me, fix their problems, Fix the servers problem.
Fix everyone's problems.
YOU ARE EVERYONE'S PROBLEM DREAM

Your Right Nightmare...
Your always Right...

I was was so caught up in the conversation with Nightmare that I missed when we exited the Nether and we where now in the
Overworld walking towards  an old cabin that seemed to be collapsing. "You Dream, have been Exiled from the Dream SMP and are NEVER to be allowed into the SMP." Sam told me with no emotion. 'Figured that they would leave me, I'm everyone's problems and just cause people to suffer just because of my presence.' I thought as Sam and the rest left.

Yes.
You are Useless, Just a waste of space.
Your never gonna be important to ANYBODY DREAM.

"Nightmare... Can you please stop stating the obvious so much." I told Night now more defeated than ever.

"No body will care if i left this place and started walking away from the SMP right?
Since you said I'm everyone's problems."

The best way to fix a problem is to Solve it.
The only way to solve this problem is to get rid of it.

I understood what Nightmare meant I went off away from the SMP. "Getting rid of me will fix everyone's problems right? Right?"

It was the first days of many that would have me walking without stopping until i was exhausted, Mentally and Physically.
I deserve all the pain that I receive
Is what I told myself fron that day on.

I took a book and quick to write down the journey of moving away from the SMP.

I started Writing
DAY 1: Goodbye to The Dream SMP...

-
Chapter 1 Done

Have a great rest of your day.