Playtime

Nightmare POV

"Ahh it feels so good to be in a body again" I said calmly.
It had been years since I had been in a body.
It felt so nice to be the one fully in control for a change.
I can now feel and actually use Dream's body to its fullest.
"Hmm lets go have a chat with Tommyinit and Tubbo."
I wanted to cause more destruction and pain on the people here "just for fun why not right"

Dream POV

Hmm this feels weird
It feels like I'm flying on a cloud.
Its soft, and cold.
I opened my eyes to see where I was.
I remembered a lot of things before passing out.
The look on people's faces after I hurt them,
Why did I hurt them?
The pain and fear on their faces.
I really did do that huh?

I saw another memory of people yelling at me, My friends, people I knew, all yelling at me for being a Monster and a Tyrant.
"So that's what I am? I'm such an asshole! Why am I like this? What I wrong with me?!" I said out loud but then I realized my voice has an echo.
'What is up with my voice I don't remember it being like this?' I thought not knowing a clue what is wrong with me.

I then saw my pet Alora flying around. "Alora you died?" I said feeling sad that she died but was relieved she was okay now.
She seemed happy playing and floating around.

I didn't know where to go so I waited...

And waited...

And waited...

And waited...

And waited more...

I was feeling like a void.
Just empty, like I always am.
I'm just a void waiting to find something to full it in.

"Tell me why I'm waiting for someone who could give a fuck about me?"

I saw Alora run off towards some footsteps and I followed.

"I guess were going to where these lead us to" I said as Me and Alora went following the footsteps floating through the breeze.

Tommy POV

I was shocked at what the armor together said.
'Is Dream for real?' I thought but the I saw my achievement book show a light green glow, showing me I had completed an achievement. "What the?" I was now more confused as I wasn't even trying to get an achievement done.

I checked the book and I saw it said

Congratulations Tommyinit for completing:
My freedom at last
Free someone who was never in control of themselves

I was in shock at the achievement. I then looked at the shulker and saw a book on the floor that says "For Tommyinit  -Dream"
I was a got hesitant to open the book fearing what was inside but I was already this deep into this so I just pushed through.
I read the book.

I'm sorry tommy for being a part of your or anyone's life at this point.
I'm sorry for causing such destruction to you and anybody that I've hurt.
I'm no longer a problem that you or anybody else has to worry.
Be good Tommy and don't try to start wars with people.
I would have want to tell you this but he would have killed you and Tubbo so I had to follow his commands.
I'm sorry Tommy.
This is goodbye.  -Dream

I was in shock of what I read. "So this achievement is about Dream?" I looked back at the achievement and what it said.  'Free someone who wasn't in control of themselves',  So D-Dream's Dead?'

I ran to Tubbo and Ranboo's house with the shulker while screaming their names. I barged in seeing a crying Tubbo and a saddened Ranboo trying to comfort Tubbo.
They already read the letter Dream sent them.