How are you here?

Techno POV

I was watching the fight happening and I was surprised that nobody decided to use any strength or Regen pots. I was beside Tommy during the fight. "Tommy what happened before you went through the portal." I asked wanting to know why Tommy was so shaken up since I didn't perfectly hear the first time.
"Dream might have been killed by him trying to save me" Tommy told me as he buried his head into his knees.

"Tommy... What happened to Dream" I was hiding it well but I was on the verge of tears after hearing that my friend might have been killed and we could have done something to prevent that. "Dream was hit with an Axe to the chest at first then he was pierced through his chest with a sword when he blocked and pushed me into the portal away from nightmare" Tommy said in a saddened way.

'I'm gonna kill that guy who stabbed Dream' I told myself. I looked at the fight seeing the man kneeling on the floor and seeing the particles around him. 'They finally used their brains and used potions.' I then heard the man say "What the Hell did you throw at me you Bastard!?" I was NOT in the mood of hearing someone call us bastards after he was the one who started this conflict. "HEY! You attacked us first without letting us explain. It's not our fault that we had to stop you!" I said at the top of my voice which scared some of the SMP members and some of the other groups members. I stood up from where I once was knelling at and I walked out from behind The group. I saw Sam and a guy I think is called Goku from what I heard. I saw the group that had a similar male like Goku but different hair. "Hey, don't attack us and we will introduce ourselves and explain what we know." I told the male. "Alright, first of my name is Gohan, and these people are my friends" Gohan said.

I hummed in response. "These people behind me are people that I know from our land, we don't quite know why we-" I was interrupted when i felt a pit in my stomach. "Is there something wrong?" Gohan said as I stopped talking. I looked at hill that was close to us. "Something's not right... I feel like something is gonna happen.." I said as soon after a portal. The same portal that we fled in.

"WHAT!?" I yelled which alerted the rest of the smp members. I soon saw a body being tossed and I saw that It was DREAM'S body. I threw a pearl by Dreams body and I picked up dream. I could see Theo two gaping wounds covering blood over Dream's clothes and his cloak. I soon felt another eery feeling and I pearled back to where I was.

I placed Dream's body down on the ground, he seems to be conscious but his breathing was very slow. I looked at the portal. The portal seemed to be getting unstable now it was shaking the ground furiously. "WHAT IS THAT?" Gohan yelled. "IT'S THE PORTAL WE FLED THOUGH!" I yelled back almost not hearing myself because of the noise the portal made. It was like static noise but it was much more louder and intense.

Then I saw a hand come through the portal and then the person who was behind the portal came out.

It was the same person that Dream was fighting. I started getting angry seeing the man who possibly killed Dream. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU HERE" I yelled causing the figure to look at me. It just smiled

The SMP members got ready to fight but then another portal opened up. It was different than the other one. It was a greenish blackish smog.

Then two people came floating out of the portal. "How is are they alive? Didn't Zeno erase them from existence?" I heard Goku say.

"Who is he?" Sapnap asked Gohan. "He's a supreme Kai who wants to kill all mortals." 'A What?' I thought, but soon figured that this was a different universe with different people. So I brushed it off.

I looked over to Gohan and his group, they all looked worried, 'Are they that big of a threat.'

'I guess we'll find out soon.'

-
Sorry for not uploading. school has been busy to handle lately