Morning Gifts

George POV

It was about 11:00pm when I woke up.
I at least wanted to do something productive.
'Dream wouldn't have wanted us to cry and become so hopeless, but its the fact that I just left years of friendship all behind and didn't even talk with him.'
I told myself, I then walked towards the living room which had SHULKERS?!
I saw that on the table there was a note.
I ram to Sapnap's room.
"Sapnap! Sapnap! Come you have to see this!" I told Sapnap but He wouldn't budge.
"There are two shulkers from dream and a note from him!" I told Sapnap.
He perked up when I said Dreams name.
"You not doing some sick joke right?" Sapnap asked me.
"What, No!? I would never lie about something like this." I went to grab the two shulkers.

"Here look!" I told sapnap.
"Wait? Dream really gave us two shulkers after what we did?" Sapnap said. "I'm not sure how he feels, but I think this letter will tell us." I grabbed and started Reading The letter. I started tearing up once I read the letter.

Hey George and Sapnap,
I'm just sorry for being your problem and causing you and Sapnap so much trouble. I would have told you sooner about Him but I wasn't able to.
I put some stuff that you and Sapnap may like hoping to make your new life without me better

"W-hy D-Dream, nothing can Rep-place y-you. Your our D-Dream." I said now full in crying, Sapnap was trying his best to hold back his tears but soon he let it out and was crying.

After an hour me and Sapnap where able to calm down and look at what Dream gave in the shulkers.

Inside were a plastic mask. Just like Dreams, A pair of glasses like the ones I have. 'What do these do' I wondered. I put them on and I was beyond shocked.
The lenses let me see the colors that I couldn't see before. I could actually see clearly and normally for the first time in my life.
'Why did you have to leave so soon Dream?'
I thought missing Dream even more for this gift.
Sapnap opened his and he saw a bandana that is the same as the one he has right now but it has my goggles on one side.
A smiley face on the other, and a flame in the middle
That was Sapnap.

Sapnap started to tear up at the bandana that had the showed the three of us.
Sapnap took of the bandana he was wearing and Put on the one dream gave.

Sapnap smiled while wearing the bandana.

Me and Sapnap didn't bother check the other stuff and just grabbed the shulkers. These gifts were much more important than the rest of the stuff in those shulkers.

Tommy POV

I woke up at 12:00 since I stayed up till night working on my gear. I stood up and was startled to see a shulker there. "Well Don't mind if I do." I was gonna take this shulker and just use it for myself until i saw a sign infront of the shulker.

It was from Dream...
"What the fuck does that guy wanna do now?" I said expecting a threat.
I read the sign 'For Tommyinit I'm Sorry'
"What he's apologizing?" I said to myself in disbelief.
I opened the shulker do see a Stack of Nether it block. 'is this from that time when I said Drista's birthday is coming up?' Next I saw the enchanted trident that Dream let me lend to cheer me up during Exile. 'No way he gave me his trident?' I looked and saw his sword as well called Nightmare. 'This was the sword me and Tubbo took from him at the begining of the disc saga.'

I was now torn on why Dream would send me these things until I saw a set of Netherite armor but it wasn't any pair of Armor it was Dream's armor. It was different than everyone elses armor from having different textures but also being fully maxed out.

Each piece of armor was named.
Together it all spelled

Please-Helmet
Forgive-Chest Plate
Me-Leggings
Tommy-Boots