Last Moments

Dread POV

I whispered to Tommy "Get everyone in this server to the house I saw in the lake." Tommy looked at me confused. "What why?" Tommy said with concern. "Just Do it, I'll handle Nightmare."

Tommy POV

I had no Idea what Dream's plan was after gathering everyone but right now he seemed much more trustworthy.

"GO NOW" Dream yelled and he flew straight at this Nightmare guy and then they started fighting.
"Shouldn't we help him!?" Tubbo freaked out. This was gonna be hard for me to say.
"No." I said. "What do you mean NO!?" Tubbo was yelling. "Before Dream started fighting he told me to gather every one on this server to the community house." Tubbo looked at me weirdly. "Lets just Go since right now Dream is sacrificing his last physical life for us." I told Tubbo and Ranboo then we each separated to warn everybody quicker.

I went to kimono Kingdom or whatever Its called, Tubbo went to Bad and Skeppy's mansion, Ranboo went to Techno's cabin since he can teleport. I went to warn the three people in that mushroom kingdom.

I kept looking up seeing Dream and Nightmare fighting but it seemed like Dream was being overrun by Nightmare. 'I wanna help him but I know I might get killed if I do' I was torn on whether to help Dream bit before I knew it I was at the gate of the Kingdom I entered the entrance and I saw through the window
Sapnap, George, and Karl in a room. 'They seemed saddened by something, maybe they got a note from dream like me and Tubbo, but I can't worry about that right now.' I thought now running to the house.

"SAPNAP, KARL,GEORGE!" I yelled trying to get their attention.
Sapnap was the first one who saw me and got up along with putting on his sword and armor.
"I-I told you that I'll k-kill you if you came here again" Sapnap said while crying.
"Sapnap i'm not here to fight, I'm here to tell you that Dream wanted everyone on the SMP at the community house right now!"
I told to Sapnap but he was in denial. "Cheap shot, Dream is dead he sent Me, Karl, and George goodbye letters" Sapnap said with anger. "SAPNAP I'M NOT LYING. DREAM'S GHOST CAME TO ME AND TUBBO TO WARN US FROM SOME GUY NAMED NIGHTMARE,  HE IS FIGHTING HIM TO SAVE ME AND TUBBO TIME TO WARN EVERYONE." I yelled at sapnap furious that he thought I would lie about that.

He then knew this wasn't a joke. "What the hell is going on that he wants us there?" I don't know how to answer that but I gave sapnap a truthful answer. "I don't really know why he told us to go there but I know that its for a good reason." Sapnap looked at me and saw that I was telling the truth, "George, Karl we need to get to the community house now! Dream is gathering everyone there!" Sapnap yelled to them. "What is the reason for that?" George asked. "Dream will tell us when everyone is there" I said to get them to agree.

I looked up and I saw Nightmare continuously punching Dream and knocking him back.
'What do I do? I need to help him right? What would happen to dream if we just leave him alone in the fight?'

A million thoughts where running through my head but then I managed to use my crossbow to shoot at Nightmare. "What are you shooting at?" Sapnap looked at me with confusion.

"Look up there you dumbass!" I told Sapnap and then he looked at Nightmare and Dream fighting in the sky. "Who the hell are they?" Sapnap said with worry. "That's nightmare and Dream fighting. We need to get out of he to the community house NOW" i said to sapnap, George, and Karl. "B-but shouldn't we help Dream?" George said with worry. "Dream can handle himself, we need to get out of here because if dream was here he woukd want you safe the most." I told george, He was hesitant to leave Dream by himself but then he agreed to go.

We then found many people of the SMP already at the community house waiting for Dream, Techno, Phil, Foolish, even Quackity is here. "How many people are here?" I asked Ranboo. "Almost everyone is here, we just need Sam and Punz which tubbo said he's already bringing them by boat." Ranboo informed me.
"Okay okay that's good" I then heard someone say something I didn't expect.
"Why the hell are we here for that jack ass tyrant, shouldn't he be in exile alone" I was then furious at who said that. I then saw that it was Quackity who said that. "Well Quackity if you would have kindly asked Dream IS FUCKING DEAD AND FIGHTING SOME GUY WHO IS TRYING TO KILL US!" I yelled which caused everyone to be quiet and shocked Quackity.

"I still don't get why we have to be here if there is someone who is trying to-" Quackity was cut off by Dream and Nightmare Crashing down above the community house. "GO THROUGH THE PORTAL NOW!!" Dream yelled and I was a bit confused until I saw a portal which looked like an End Portal behind us. "GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO THROUGH. YOU MIGHT GET KILLED" Dream yelled as He was trying his best to hold back Nightmare from getting to us. Without second thought I started dragging people into the portal. "Lets GO!" I said to people who where shocked in fear. Then they started to enter the portal trying to avoid death, Sapnap and Techno didn't wanna leave Dream alone but then they decided it was better to listen to Dream. "I'm not leaving Dream here alone!" George said while shooting his bow at Nightmare which didn't stop him a lot. "George we have to get out Dream wouldn't want you to Die out of all people. We need to go Now!" George was on the Verge of tears, he really didn't wanna leave Dream alone. I then grabbed george while he tried to break out of my grasp.

"I'M SORRY DREAM" George yelled before I tossed him into the portal.
I looked back at Dream and Nightmare until I saw a sight I was never expecting.

Dream had a Axe deep into his chest and was stumbling while trying to stop Nightmare. 'No No No!' I saw Nightmare was holding a sword running towards me. I summoned my sword and put on my armor to fight him. Dream teleported in front of me and pushed me into the portal. Everything looked like it was in slow motion.

Dream was really saving my life and sacrificing his...

The last thing I saw before passing through was Dream's smile  while the sword was pierced through his chest covered in blood poking out through where his heart is. That was my last moments before I wasn't looking at dream anymore.