Month 1?

3rd person POV

Dream has been walking for over a month but has lost track of time.
He didn't care, he cared more about his wolf companion who he named Alora.

Dream was still feeling as hopeless as ever reaching deeper into the snowy terrain, but Alora help keep Dream's hopes a bit more up than before.

Dream didn't know but he had surpassed 100,000 blocks throughout all the walking.
Dream's legs ached, his body begged for rest but he still didn't stop.

Meanwhile over at the Dream SMP

Technoblade now was able to meet Dream over in his exile with supervision of Sam and Sapnap.
Little did they know but Quackity blew up and destroyed the Portal that lead to the exile location.
Quackity figures that Dream deserves to be forgotten.
Sam lead Techno and Sapnap to were the portal was.
"What? Where is the portal?"  Sam questioned.
He internally sighed, "Wait here for a bit I've gotta go back to get obsidian to make a new one." Sam said leaving Techno with Sapnap.
"How long have you guys not seen this?" Techno started Questioned Sapnap.
"I don't know. We haven't been here in over a month." Sapnap said truthfully.
"What do you mean you don't know, arent you suppose to keep an eye on Dream?" Techno asked. "Yeah I was but I couldn't care less for having to keep an eye on Dream." Sapnap said with annoyance.
Techno sighed seeing Sapnap starting go get irritated. 'If they haven't even seen Dream in over a month... The what would Dream be doing.' Techno thought feeling a bit of worry for his friend.

Aww Techno has feels worried for his friend.
Ooooh he does.
Well duh it was about time.
Not my fault I'm not observant.
What you guys talking 'bout?

Techno's voices now started to ramble on about how Techno was feeling, while there was a killing silence between Sapnap and Techno.

The silence lasted for minutes until Sam came back with obsidian and a flint and steel.
Sam constructed the portal.
"Lets go shall we." Sam said
Now entering the portal the three were greeted with the surprisingly not torn apart camp.
"Where is Dream?" Techno asked not seeing a single sight of his old friend.
"He should me here in the t-"  Sapnap stopped mid sentence after noticing that there was nothing new in the tent. It stayed the same as they prepared it.
"He's not here" Sapnap said.
"What?" Sam said now concerned with where Dream is, and what he is planning since people haven't changed their opinion the man.

Sam and Sapnap left to Warn the rest of the SMP leaving Techno alone in the camp.
He sighed.
"Where on earth could you be Dream?" Techno said as he looked at an old photo of him and Dream hanging out at Dreams House.
Techno would never admit it to anyone but he missed his true friend, the one who stood by his side since day 1, the one who took the blame and didn't bring all three of them down when they blew up L'manberg, the one who saved his horse from being killed.

Dream POV
I was now walking slower and slower each day.
It was painfully tiring.
I was giving most of my food to Alora. I figured she needed it the most out of the two of us.
I kept pushing my body. I was now starting to go pale, I was getting leaner from not eating. The pain was excruciating.

You deserve this all of this pain Dream.
You don't even deserve to breathe
You are just an empty replaceable person, but I don't really think anyone would want to be you since you a mess.

Nightmare's comments had how been taking a much bigger tole on Dream than before.
Dream would cry all the time and he feels like he should just give up at this point.
Nobody would care even the slightest.

That night Dream would cry himself to sleep having nothing to do, nor wanting to do anything for that matter.

One day i will take control Dream~