Poor Introductions

(I now decided that this will be a crossover kind of Book.
I don't know I just thought of this idea after righting the last chapter so I went along with it)
Sam POV

I entered to portal pulling people in with me, some people I had to forcefully drag in.
Captain puffy didn't wanna leave after seeing Dream's ghost stopping the man from getting is. "WE NEED TO GO!" I yelled at other people who weren't moving fast. I was one of the last ones but I looked back to see if the rest were coming.

I saw Dream's ghost struggling with the man.
I then saw Dream's Ghost get struck by axe. Blood was poring out of the wound.
That was the last thing I saw before I entered the portal.

I was in shock of what I saw. Dream's ghost wanted us here... to save us from the man. I wasn't just in shock because of that but that Dream's Ghost was injured and bleeding.

I looked around and saw that I was falling. I was so close to the ground that I wasn't able to grab my water bucket. I landed but it was a softer impact that I thought, but the crater thing that I made says otherwise.
I looked around the new place, it looked much different than the Dream SMP. 'Are we in Japan?' I saw sushi shops and Japanese writing all over the buildings so I got a feeling, but there were vehicles that floated above the floor and some in the air flying?" I looked to my right and saw that there were other craters that I assume where the SMP members.

I was relieved that I wasn't alone. I then saw the others were in a group. I was gonna go to them until I saw Tommy falling from the sky and I waited for him to land.

He also landed on his feet but he didn't seem to be hurt.
"Tommy are you okay?" He seemed to be really shaken up by something. 'Did something happen in the Dream SMP.
I looked at my inventory but i saw that It was different. Instead of me using my hands I had to use my mind and thoughts to use my items. It was weird but i adjusted. "Tommy is what happened over there!" I said to Tommy loudly that the rest of the members heard and ran over here.

"DAMN IT!" Tommy yelled "Dream saved me but was stabbed during the process, I don't even fucking know if he lived." Tommy said while slamming his forehead on the grass. Some people started crying, but out of nowhere some bald person, two females, two guys, and Two kids came flying in and started asking us questions.

"Who are you people?" The bald man said. "Hey, calm down we just showed up here and we don't know where we are." Fundy said but was then interrupted by one of the two men. "It's just probably one of his goons. Trunks you can take care of him." The man said.

"Alright let's do this" The kid named trunks said. "Wait your letting you son fight, he seems like 10" Sapnap said. I then saw the kid's hair turn a bright yellow and then he dashed straight towards Fundy and the others. Fundy was taken away from the kid.

'What kind of place is this!' I thought seeing the kid flying and taking Fundy with him. I then saw Fundy and the kid slammed on the ground while the other new people just watched. The kid then floated back celebrating. "FUNDY YOU ALRIGHT!" I yelled out. "YEAH I'M ALRIGHT" Fundy said through the dust. He cleaned himself and walked towards us. 'his armor probably was a factor of him being okay, but our armor doesn't seem to be damaged at all after being hit also our enchantments are seriously much stronger than in the Dream SMP.' I thought finding this weird until I looked at where my health and hunger bar used to be.

We didn't have out hunger and health bars showing. This place feels like a completely different universe. "Wha-What?!" Trunks said. It then seemed that he flew up in the air and started glowing a brighter yellow and his hair faintly changed. Explosions soon rained around us blasting dirt and sand around us.

'Is he shooting us with some explosive? But it comes out of nowhere?' I thought.

After the barrage of blast I could barely see anyone. Soon the wind blew away the dirt and we all collected ourselves. "Alright what the fuck was that?" Quackity yelled. "Yeah how can he shoot rays with his hand?" Fundy added. The other group of people was surprised at how Fundy survived that attack, i also was surprised but we didn't know what would happen if we give in to the group.

Then the father of the boy came in and his hair turned...  a bright blue? 'what is with these people and changing their hair color?' he was now punching Fundy multiple times and then a real fight was happening. Fundy was swinging his Axe at the man while shooting his crossbow as well.

Sapnap and I thought this was enough and that now was the time to stop and hope we can explain to them. Me and Sapnap sprites the male with a ender pearl we each threw. "What the?" The man said but me and sapnap where able to throw 4 potions of weakness and 2 poison pots, the man then seemed to weaken. "What the hell did you throw at me you bastard!?" The man said. "Hey! You attacked us first without letting us explain. It's not our fault that we had to stop you!" Techno yelled which surprised all of us. We looked at Techno and he seemed enraged.

"Hey hey calm down we, can talk but first can we get a bite to eat, watching you guys made me hungry" The guy in a Orange jumper said. "Wha- Bu-" I was speachless at what the man said.

"GOKU, come one you seriously can't be hungry after watching a fight right now?" The bald man said. 'This guys name is Goku?' "hehe sorry krillin I just forgot to eat after training." Goku said. 'the bald guys name is krillin?'

"Oh yeah, My name's Goku"
-

LOL. I wasn't expecting to write a crossover but I just liked the idea so if you don't like this you can stop reading.