ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ༞ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ

Kimberly jumped into her car, a guilty feeling piling into the pit of her stomach. Getting into the driver's seat, she started the car and reached for the mobile phone that sat next to gear shift. She shifted through its contacts until she got to a memorized number.

     "Hello?"

     "Practice ran late. Tatum's on her way to get you."

     A tired sigh came from the other end of the line. "It's past seven." She stated, Kim could hear a growing desperation.

     "It's okay. Tatum should be there soon. And I'll meet you guys at her's. I'm gonna run to Blockbuster and grab a video. I was thinking, Tom Cruise in All The Right Moves. Remember, if you pause it just right, you can see a clear shot of his penis." She taunted, pulling her car out of park and beginning down the road.

     Sidney shook her head. "Yeah, whatever." Kim smiled a reassuring smile that she wished Sidney could have seen. "Be there soon." With that, Sidney clicked off.

     She leaned over to place the home phone back into its place, but it rang in her hands again. "Kim, get in the car and drive-"

     "Hello, Sidney."

     Her face went pale, and she moved the phone from one ear to
another. "Oh, uh, hello. Who is this?" She asked, as she paced through the living room.

     "You tell me."

     His voice was smooth, almost sickeningly. Sidney looked to the side, trying to place it. He sounded almost distorted.

     She frowned. "I have no idea." She could hear a deep inhale.

     "Scary night, isn't it? With all the murders and all, it's like right out of a horror movie or something."

     Sidney let the breath she didn't know she'd been holding escorted ape her cheeks, smirking now. "Ah, Randy. You gave yourself away. Are you calling from work, because Kim's is on her way." She explained, kneeling onto the brown leathered couch.

     "Do you like scary movies, Sidney?"

     Sidney laughed, playing along. "I like that thing you're doing with your voice, Randy. It's sexy." A staticky ruffling erupted.

     "What's your favorite scary movie, Sidney?"

     The girl rolled her eyes, scoffing. "Oh, come on. You know I don't watch that shit."

     "Why is that?"

     Sidney stood back up, pacing. "Because it's always the same. Some stupid killer stalking some big breasted girl- who can't act- while she runs up stairs, when she should be going out the front door. It's insulting." There was a pause, and a steady silence held.

     "Are you alone in the house, Sidney?" The voice finally started again.

     Sidney's eyes rolled, and she laughed. "Randy, that's so unoriginal. You disappoint me."