ғᴏᴜʀ༞ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ

The Riley's and their two family friends arrived to the house. Dewey skid the car into a park and jogged around to open the back door for Kimberly and Sidney.

Dewey escorted the three to Tatum's room, asking if they were okay or if they needed anything before latching the door into a lock.

The girls each changed into their night-ware, before tossing themselves onto Tatum's matching twin beds. To Sid and Kim, it was a mystery as to why she had two beds in her room, but it worked for them so they never questioned it.

Tatum snatched her stuffed bear from her pillow, letting out a heavy sigh. "I'll send you a copy! BAM! Bitch went down." She gushed.

Kim and Sid exchanged laughable looks. "I'll send you a copy! BAM! Sid, super bitch." Tatum repeated, siting up on her bed to face her friends.

Kim let out an exaggerated breath, tired. "Do you really think Billy did it?" She asked, keeping her head low and her eyes at her fingers.

Sidney's head hit the pillow, and she turned to face the wall. "He was there, Kim." She mumbled, almost so low Tatum couldn't hear.

"I knew this guy was too perfect. He was destined to have a flaw." Tatum scoffed, shaking her head.

Finally hearing enough about the boy she'd been best friends with since grade school, who was now accused of being a psychotic murderer, Kimberly stood. "I have to use the bathroom." She breathed, pulling her hair out of her face as she peeled the door back carefully.

Kim made her way to the bathroom, pushing the door shut and locking it behind her. She sniffled, her breath getting caught up at her throat.

With one last gulp, she turned to face the mirror, but something caught her eye. A white glimmer from behind her reflection. She turned around to the window behind her. Something white was sticking out from the crease in the window sill.

She inched towards it, pulling the window up. She picked up the square paper, which was coated in a clear elastic. A polaroid. Outside Tatum's window.

She flipped it around to see the photo, and her heart stopped when she did. Inside the white border, a still image of herself laid. A duffle bag flung lazily over her shoulder, and her keys shaking in her hand. She had been jogging to her car after practice. This was from earlier tonight.

Her lips parted, she wanted to say something aloud. Maybe call outside, ask if anyone was out there. She couldn't make any noise though. Who the hell had been watching her? All the way from practice at seven, to here. At Tatum's home. Right now.

Her eyes darted around the back yard, unable to make anything out apart from darkness. Finally, earning her strength to move, she flung forward, slamming the window shut.

Without a second thought, she shoved the photo into her pocket, and exited the bathroom.

She walked back to Tatum's room, bumping into to Mrs. Riley as she did. "Uh, telephone, dear." She informed, peering her head through the door way.

Kim turned her head to look at Sid. "Is it my dad?" She asked hopefully, moving in her position. Mrs. Riley gave a dull look. "I don't think so."

Tatum sighed, playing with the fabric of her teddy bear. "Take a message." But Sid sat up. "I'll get it."

The three girls followed Sid out to the living room, watching her pick up the phone and put it to her ear.

"Hello?"