sᴇᴠᴇɴ༞ ʜᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀɪɴs

Stu held pulled open the front door to him almost mansion size house, moving over to allow Kimberly in first. "It's the best part, preparation time." He announced as Randy followed them inside.

     "That's your favorite part of parties? The setting up?" Kim asked, taking out the 6-packs of beer the trio had just been out fetching. Stu frowned obviously. "Duh. What's yours?"

     Kim's head tilted as she and Randy shot each other glances. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe the partying? Or booze. Booze is good." Randy suggested, slowly exiting the kitchen and making his way into the living room.

     Kim watched him leave, and then her eyes landed on Stu, who was already working on his first beer of the night. "You didn't invite Billy, right?" She asked, taking the can of beer that he was tipping into his mouth and setting it on the counter.

     Stu looked aggravated for a moment. He wanted his beer back. "No. Of course not. I do what I'm told, m'lady." He explained. Kim's brow furrowed at him before she shifted through the kitchen and inched around him.

     She sifted through the few bags that sat on the counter top. "What the heck?" She cried, picking up a bag of chips and throwing them at Stu.

     "Ow. You fucking hit me with the Ruffles, you bitch."

     Stu rubbed his head, and stepped towards her. "What? What're you doing?" He asked. Kim grunted, letting her hands hit the marble table dramatically. "Where are my pretzels? They're my favorite, I need my pretzels."

     Stu's eyes rolled. Drama queen. "Relax, darling. You probably just left them in the car." He assured, pulling his key from his pant pocket and waving them in front of her face.

     "Me leave them in the car? No, you left them. They were your responsibility."

     Stu's jaw dropped. "My responsibility? They're your pretzels." Kim shrugged, taking her chance and snatching the keys from his fingers. "What's mine is yours, remember?"

     Kim flung the front door open, trudging down the steps of the Macher residence. Until she got to Stu's car. She loved this car, but she hated the hot chocolate stains that covered almost the majority of the passenger seat. But, she had no one to blame but herself. Well, herself and Stu, actually. If Stu weren't such a reckless driver, she wouldn't have been spilling her hot chocolate everywhere. And, it was Stu who got her hooked on it in the first place. He proved to her that hot chocolate was much more than just a seasonal drink.

     She hopped into the backseat, flipping around spare clothes and jackets that belonged to Stu. "Left it in the car my ass." She scoffed, getting ready to stand and close the door.

     But, she saw something. Something hiding in the crack of the seats. A picture. Another picture. She gulped, suddenly terrified to pick it up. But, she did. And she flipped it over. It was her at the grocery store early that day. Sidney's face was half in view, she remembered this moment exactly. "Billy and his dick don't deserve you."

     Her hand cupped her mouth. Again?

     How did this even get in here? Who's doing this?

     With a deep breath, she slipped the polaroid into her jacket pocket, where the first one was still hidden, and started up the stairs again.

     "Kimmy! Guess who found your pretzels. They were in the bag with the cups!"

     Tatum flung the front door of Stu's almost mansion looking home open. "Caterer's here!" She announced, holding it open for Sidney to enter through.