ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ༞ ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

This alerted her attention, and she finally looked up. "Do you not see where the fucked up is in that sentence?" She whined, slapping his palms against her thighs.

"He was gonna kill you." There he was. The Stu she knew. His eyes were glistening and his voice dropped to his usual soft tone he carried with her. "He promised to leave you out of it if I helped him. You were supposed to be asleep upstairs."

The realization washed over her. "You drugged me." She said sternly. Or, somewhat sternly.

He shook his head, not denying, but not admitting. "To keep you safe, that was the plan. If you had just stayed up there-"

She cut him off, remembering something else. "Yeah? Up there with your stalker pictures?"

"Kimmy, I love you-"

"You're a murderer."

"I did this for you!"

Her lip trembled. "That doesn't make it any better."

"He was gonna kill you. I did all of this to protect you. You're the one who doesn't get it."

Her eyes grew wider, obviously offended. "Sorry that it's just a little hard for me to trust someone who just killed all of my friends."

Stu shook his head, he wanted to explain himself some more, but she kept talking. "Randy-"

"He was in love with you."

"So?"

"I had to protect you. You're mine. My final girl."

Her head was pounding. What the fuck was she even supposed to say, or do in this situation.

Both of their heads shot up, and they dashed back into the kitchen where Billy and Mr. Prescott still were. "What the fuck?" Billy was yelping. "How did this happen?"

Sirens.

Both boys' gaze landed on Kim, who was honestly utterly clueless. "Does it look like I'd have time to call the police?" She asked, suddenly unfazed by their "scary" looks. She was tired. She was fed up with their bullshit, to be blunt. She wanted to go home and pretend this one some sort of sick dream.

Billy looked back up at Stu. "Did she do this?" He gestured to Sidney's lifeless body on the floor, and Stu shrugged.

"Not that I know of. She was never near a mobile when I was chasing her."

"FUCK!"

Billy tossed his knife over at Mr. Prescott, who appeared to be dead in front of the fridge. "Plan B." He muttered, pushing past Kim and Stu and over to the front door.

"What? You guys can't just leave." Kim said, making Billy's head tilt. "Yeah? Well, don't worry. You're coming with us." He sneered, gesturing for Stu to grab her. "Let's go." He mouthed.

Kim stepped away from her friend. "No. I'm not." She stated, holding her hand out to stop him. "If any of us leave now, they'll know who did it. Actually, they'll think I had something to do with it as well. But it won't matter. Because if you run, all of this would have been for nothing." She tried to sound convincing.

"If she doesn't want to come that's fine. But you have 30 seconds to make up your minds." Billy ignored her speech, backing out the glass sliding door.

Stu turned back to Kim, pleading eyes. "Baby, please." He begged. But she shook her head. "I can't. I can't leave. And if you do, you'll be a felon on the lose."

The sirens sounded closer. "Kim, I'm running out of time. I cannot leave without you." He asked again, stepping closer. s

"Then don't leave. Let Billy take the fall like he deserves. I won't rat you out."