sɪx༞ ᴍɪʟʟᴇɴɪᴜᴍ

Kimberly weaved around the right isles of the convenient store. "Billy gonna be there tonight?" She could hear Sidney ask from merely ten feet away.

     She turned her cart, tossing a big bag of blue and red Doritos into it. "He better not be. I told Stu to keep his mouth shut." She explained, pushing the cart towards Tatum for her to throw her own items in.

     "Yeah, I think we can live without everyone's All American for one night."

     Sidney rubbed her finger tips against her forehead. "Billy's right, you know. Whenever he touches me I just can't relax." She half-heartedly mumbled, trailing the balls of her feet on the ground with each step she took.

     Tatum swung her arms around in a shrug. "So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mother's untimely death. It's not a big deal, Sid. You'll thaw out."

     Sidney grimaced as she pulled open a fridge door at the end of an isle, handing small tubs of ice cream flavors to Kimberly to place into the cart. "I know. It's just, he has been so patient with me. How many guys would put up with a girl whose sexually anorexic?" She sighed, letting the door close behind her.

     Kim frowned. "Billy and his penis don't deserve you, okay?"

     Sidney almost let herself laugh as she followed her up to the checkout. "You guys head up with Dewey, I'm gonna meet Randy and Stu at Blockbuster. Pick up some videos for tonight, alright?" Kim asked, rolling the cart up to the checkout line.

     Tatum nodded, taking the cart from her and shooing her away playfully. "That fine. We'll met you at Stu's."

     "Perfect."

     Kimberly entered the video store- which was much more crowded than usual- just as an employee with a cart stacked with VHS's.

     "Kimmy!" The employee waved. Kim returned the favor, pushing passed the little mob of people and stepping into the isle where her friend stood.

     "It's packed tonight." She observed, looking around.

     Randy shrugged, agreeing. "We had a run in the mass murder section." He told as he began to stack the VHS' and put them in their place on the shelves.

     The two sat for a moment, their eyes locked on each other's before a voice startled them. "Hey, girl."

     Stu popped out from the isle behind her, latching his arms around her neck and making sneering eyes over at Randy. "You find anything good yet?" She sighed in defeat as Stu chuckled.

      Stu shrugged, letting her lose to dig into Randy's pile of returns.

      Randy licked his dry lips, shoving VHS' onto the shelves aggressively. "So, uh, looking for anything particular?" He asked half-heartedly.

      Stu looked down onto Kim, letting her chose. She froze. "Oh, uh, I don't know. I was kind of hoping you could pick some of your favorites out or something. You are the master."

     Randy nodded, pushing his cart around the isle. "I'm thinking Halloween. Marathon the Scream Queen herself." He shrugged, pushing his cart through the tight isles, letting Stu and Kim follow close behind.