ᴇɪɢʜᴛ༞ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs

"The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night. . ." Sidney listed, picking through the stack of movies in her hands. "It's getting ridiculous at this point."

     Randy crouched to to eye level, leaning on the back of her chair. He clapped his hands into a praying motion. "She's the scream queen." He explained again.

     Kimmy entered the room now, gesturing for someone to scoot over so she'd have room to sit down on the couch. Tatum had barley moved an inch when Stu pulled her wrist, and flung her down to his side. "Yeah, with a set of lungs like that she should be." He buried his face into Kim's neck.

     Tatum cringed. "Tits, see." She explained, looking to Sidney.

     Kim shook her head, slapping Stu's chest and making his head perk up. "Unnecessary." He mumbled.

     DING-DONG

     Stu jumped up, flipping over the couch and leaning onto the back. "I'll get it. Tate, go get some more beer, would you?" He aksed, standing up straight and rushing over to the door.

     "What am I, the beer witch?" Tatum scoffed, existing the room as Stu re-entered, excitement splattered on his face. "Yo! You are not going to believe who's here. It's that chick from Top Story."

     Kim shot up immediately, looking around worriedly.  Her eyes locked onto Sid's, and she stood up.

     "Gale Weathers?"

     Dewey entered the room, and Gale was following right behind. "You're underage, son." Kim watched Dewey take a bottle from a students hands, and then hand it back laughing. "I'm just kidding, have a good time. Just, don't drive." He warned, finally making his way into the living room.

     "Shit." Kim mumbled, watching every student fawn over the news reporter. "Dewey! What is she doing here?"

     Dewey's head snapped to Kim. "She's with me. I just wanted to check things out." He said goofily.

     Kim threw her head back. "Well you have. Now, get out." She demanded, grabbing her favorite officer and pushing him closer to the door. "And, please take your media muff with you."

     Sidney stood up, walking around the two and passing Gale in the doorway. She made a sneering face as they passed, and she brushed it off, entering the kitchen alone now.

     "I watch your show religiously."

     Stu appeared behind Kim, and he placed his hands and her shoulders and hopped up and down a bit. "Wanna interview us?" He asked. Randy's finger pointed to him, nodding. "We could be like, grief stricken students and we'll say really nice things about our good friends who were slaughtered senselessly." He added. Okay, maybe he had been just one drink too much.

     Stu agreed. "I can cry on cue!" He said, moving Kim over to stand closer to Gale. She scanned both boys, and then Kim before shaking her head. "Maybe later-" She coughed.

     "But, could I trouble you for some water?"

     Stu jumped, knocking Kim away from him. "How about a beer? Randy, get her a beer. "

     Randy squinted at him. "You get it."

     Kim stomped between the two, making her moodiness obvious. "Oh, come on, Kim. Stop that." Stu called, throwing his arms in the air. "Shut up, you shit." She snapped, entering the kitchen again with a bowl in hand.

     She pulled out another bag of popcorn, and tossed it into the microwave. "I don't care for your attitude, ma'am." Her head drooped as he followed her into the room."Yeah? What're you gonna do about it?" She asked, turning around and leaning on the counter.