Part 8

After school, the boys and I went home along with... Susan. She was flashing me dirty looks the whole time we were walking home and Josh noticed it too. I can't believe I am doing a school project with her. But it will be for 5 minutes and it will be done... hopefully.

We go into the garage with Drake's band to start on the music video. While the band sets up and Drake, Josh, and I discuss the plan we suddenly hear a ring. We look to see Drakes's Female guitarist on the phone.

"Oh my god, okay, yeah... I'll be on my way" she says and looks at us hanging up the phone. "Drake I have to go, my grandma is going to the hospital"

"Yeah go ahead," he says almost sounding concerned. She leaves the garage leaving all her stuff behind. "Well, now we need to find another guitarist" Drake looked at Susan and Josh first but they both shook their heads.

"I'll do it" I say not knowing where the words came from. Drake gives me a weird look. "I may not know a lot about guitars but I know how to play one," I say telling myself mentally to shut up.

"Okay, get into position" he says and I go over picking up her guitar and waiting for the cue to start.

Once Josh says action we start to sing Drake's song "The Girl Next Door". Dumb song in my opinion but whatever. As we sing and play I watch Susan dance around like a monkey and start to touch my brother inappropriately. But aside from that I see Drake looking at me like he is really impressed as I hit every note with my voice and with the guitar. But I don't let that keep my eyes off Susan. I watch her make my brother jump and I have almost had enough. The song finally stops and josh says cut.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I say yelling at Susan.

"Drake help!" she calls out in her whining voice.

"Yeah! Drake! You can rub your hands all over him! But if I ever see you touch Josh ever again you are dead! Keep your filthy paws off of my brother!" I say proceeding to scream at her while Drake gets in his defensive stance.  I then remove the guitar and leave the garage slamming the door.

I hear quick foot steps come up behind me. I turn around to see Drake running after me to probably give me hell.

"Drake, I'm sorry, maybe it was just the lighting or something but I swear she was touching Josh" I look at him and he doesn't look mad at all.

"I saw it too. I'll have a talk with her about it. You have full right to be mad" he says and I am almost shocked. He walks away but before he goes into the garage...

"Drake..." I say and see home turn around. "Thank you" we both share a smile and he goes back into the garage.

He isn't mad?