Part 5

It's been a week since Drake has said anything to me. A lot has happened this one week. By a lot, I just mean Drake now has a new girlfriend. She is blonde, beautiful, and I don't like her. She used to bully me in my freshman year of high school and it was the worst time of my life. Whenever she comes over she always gives me a dirty look and it's not the greatest thing ever. Josh doesn't even know her because Drake hasn't formally introduced them. But maybe he is better off not knowing who she is. 

It's a new day and the boys and I have to work on a school presentation together. The teacher only put us together because we live together and if the three of work together there will be no excuse for the presentation not to be done. We have been sitting in the garage for two hours trying to figure out what the heck to do as our topic. It's been silent for like ten minutes and it's so uncomfortable. It reminds me of when the boys and I sit in the living room and nothing is said. I want to talk but I fear it might get Drake mad. 

"I got it!" Josh says and I think for a moment that we might actually have something good here "We do a detailed study on the reproductive habits of Lizards" I guess I thought too soon. For the first time in a week, Drake and I look at each other but it's not a look of happiness or anything like that it's a look of disgust. Drake quickly breaks eye contact. 

"I am not doing the involves me watching lizards make out" Drake clearly doesn't know that lizards don't make out. They just get the job done. At this point, I think we might as well drop out of school.

"Fine... Oh! What about?" After the last idea, Josh had I really don't want to hear anymore. 

"No" Apparently neither does Drake. 

"A music video" Josh you're not always that dumb. 

"Yes," Drake says. Not surprising. 

"Of your band" Josh continues

"Yes"

"And I'll direct," Josh adds

"Maybe" I can see why Drake would say that. But I think they may have forgotten something. We have Drake and his band, Josh maybe possibly as Director, but what about me. They'll give me something, I'm sure. 

"Oh hey, we can put Susan in the video!" Drake says with such excitement. I don't get it! Sure let's put Susan in... but me... I can be the trash can in the background. I throw my notebook down and start to walk away until I hear Josh.

"What's wrong?" He says and I turn around and look at him and then Drake dead in the eyes. 

"So what am I now? Chop liver?! It's been a week since we last talked but you don't get that do you, Drake?! You two will put Drake's Perfect Pretty Princess of a girlfriend in a school project that she is not a part of! But when it comes to your own sister you won't even put her in the back! Screw both of you! I'll do the project on my own!" I say slamming the garage door shut and storming off to my room to figure out a project of my own.

I don't understand men sometimes...