Part 2

It was a few days later and all our stuff in our house was packed. Since the Nichols is moving in with the Parker's... great. I am sooooo happy! And I am being reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllly sarcastic!

It's moving day and we are at the Parker house. Dad said when we go here it was supposed to be Josh and I bringing stuff in and it turned into ME bring the stuff in. Currently, I am bringing in Josh's suitcase of books which is VERY heavy. Like I am having to pull it and walk backward. When getting to Drake's bedroom door I don't bother to look in the room I just walk in backward. Then fall backward because I didn't know there were stairs. At this moment as I fall backward I expect to fall on my back and break it. But that's not what happens. I feel a hand on my waist and an arm on my back. I take a minute to catch my breath and then look at my hero. I lock eyes with Drake.

"Glad I caught you," He says with a smile. My heart beats fast from the rush of the fall and from the romantic scene we're in. I resist the urge to want to wrap my arms around his neck and make the moment more special. 

"Thanks" I leave the moment with that and Drake helps me to my feet. I adjust my shirt and lookup around the room. The amount of music-themed items around here makes me really happy and makes me a little impressed. I knew Drake played guitar but I didn't know he was this into music. I wonder if he would be impressed that I can sing... probably not. I look to see Josh on Drake's bed and I can't help but put my hand on to my face. I can't believe I am related to him. Before I can get mad at him for the embarrassment and go to the steps and grab his suitcase. "Josh, I've got your books," I say and walk out of the room and head to my own.

I thought I would have to share with Megan but Helen let me have the guest room instead. I lay down on the bed and look at the ceiling. I can't help but just think how badly this next little bit is going to really suck. I'll have to learn how to cope with seeing drake for more than 5 hours a day. I'll have to learn how to get over him. But I don't want to... it was nice being able to imagine us being together... but now I have to throw images away and find new ones.

Suddenly Drake bursts into my room and closes the door behind him. I don't think much of it until he stands in front of me and puts to hands on my cheeks and then kisses my lips. I try to say something but I can't. We slowly go down on my bed not breaking the kiss and he lays on top of me moving the kiss down to my neck. I feel tense up but in the most pleasurable way possible.

"Hey. Dinner is ready!" I hear some shout and I open my eyes in real life to see Josh... I curse in my head for letting myself fall asleep and having a dream like that.

This isn't going to be easy.

It's the next day at school and I am just wandering around the hallway and I happen to come across Drake and Tiffinay Margolis talking together. As I walk past I hear:

"So it's a date," Drake says and my heart breaks a little. I would normally want to go into the bathroom and cry for five minutes.... but I need to keep composure. I need to hold myself together. The bell rings and I head down to my class.

The rest of the school day consists of me wanting to punch Drake although I didn't see him the rest of the day. Even the walk home I felt like that. I get into the house and slam the front door and then I slam then slam my bedroom door and crash onto my bed in tears. Why does this have to be so hard!?

The rest of the week was very awkward. I didn't look at Drake. I was very quiet during family talks at dinner. I ate less. If this my coping mechanism then so be it.

It's the evening and I am sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV. When suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, do you mind watching the TV in mine and Josh's room while I have my date with Tiffany," Drake asks and I roll my eyes. I turn off the TV and head to the boy's room. At least Drake isn't being the rude stepbrother telling me to get. I make my way down the hall and see Josh leave the bedroom. He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, can you come to help me with dinner for the love birds?" He asks grabbing my arm and pulling me into the kitchen. I get free of his grip and look at him confused.

"Why are you cooking dinner for the love birds?"

"Because I want to" I raised my eyebrows at Josh's answer because I didn't believe him for a second. "Okay, Drake found out that I am Ms. Nancy and he said if I didn't help him he would tell the world" my heart broke. For a moment... for just a moment I thought that Drake was a good brother. This whole time he has been blackmailing Josh...

I quickly exit the kitchen hell-bent on finding Drake. I go into the boy's room and burst open the door to find a shirtless Drake.

"What hell man?" He says as he turns around and sees me.

"You're really a piece of work, you know that?" I walk towards him ready to tell him off. "How dare you?!"

"What?!" His cluelessness makes my blood boil. He is so oblivious to what he is doing to Josh.

"How dare you blackmail Josh?!" I raise my voice and his eyes go wide.

"He told you?!" I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Of course he told me! He is my twin brother! He is the only person I have to talk and I am the only person he has!" Letting my feelings out about the bond I have with Josh makes Drake's eyes go soft. But I don't care. "Your blackmailing ends after dinner!" I finish with that and turn around to leave...

"Some sister you are..." I hear and it's a stab to the heart. I turn again to look at Drake in the eyes. "You've known all along that he is Miss Nancy... and you let him wear that dress. You let him dress like a freak" my blood goes beyond the boiling point. I want to punch him but I can't find it in me. I leave the room and close the door on my way out.

I go into the hall and I find Josh standing there looking at the ground. If I had known he was standing there I would have lowered my voice.

"How could you?" I hear him say. He looks up at me and he has tears streaming down his face. "How could you? You ruined the chance of me having a good stepbrother relationship" I get stabbed in the just with his words. "Some sister you are," he says and walks away.

Some sister I am...