Professor Jeon

----
F L A S H B A C K - 5 YEARS BACK
-----

----F L A S H B A C K - 5 YEARS BACK-----

|||||||| 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 - 7/11 (Beyoncè)||||||||

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.
𝙸𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

Third Person POV

A boy entered his class , nibbling his lips, looking so nervous.

It was the first day in the Medical College and everyone where busy chit chatting and making new friends.

But this boy entered the classroom allocated for him, went to the last bench which had many seats left over and sat there quietly.

He took a note and pen from his bag and made himself ready for that class to begin.

"Hii.. Im ParkBogum" a boy came and introduced himself before taking the seat next to the boy.

"Oh. Hi..Im Kim Taehyung" Tae introduced with a small smile.

"Its Dr.Jeon's class now right?" Bogum asked to which Tae hummed.

In a while,
The professor entered. His back was straight and his Total appearence screamed 'Dangerous'.

None of the student got up and wished him.

"So..You wont even wish the professor uhh?" He asked raising a brow.

"Good Morning sir"

"Mhm..Good Morning. Im Dr.Jeon Jungkook.Im a pediatrician, but i will be handling Human Anatomy subject. I want everyone to be active in my class and I want you all to study whatever is taught on daily basis." he said sitting side wise on a table edge.

" Some people might have told that, College is where you enjoy and only enjoy."

"But No!! Its both. You should study as well as enjoy it . Specially, since you are budding doctors, you all should be prepared and become one amazing one in future." He said narrowing his eyebrows.