Attack!!

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑!!!ANGST!!!🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Third Person POV

It has been a month, since the Nancy incident happened and everything was back on track.

Today Jungkook left to hospital a bit earlier than Taehyung.

By 6 pm, Taehyung too left to the hospital in his car.

He was driving and humming tunes, when he saw a black car following him, by the rear view mirror.

So he took a many twist and turns, but the Car still followed him and he took his phone, messaged in their group chat.

Slaying Seven💥💅

Im followed by a car, Im turning my location on and you can track my phone.

He gave a quick message and Parked the car in a lane, quickly coming out and he hid behind a wall.

In few more seconds, two men ran in same direction as Tae went, as soon as they saw Taehyung, they were about to beat him up but Taehyung punched the mans nose and kicked on his manhood, which made the man drop down in pain.

He took the metal bat which was in the mans hand and brought it up by force , hit the other man's legs, which made him scream and fall down.

This scream, made the other men aware of whats happening and 4 more went there.

Even though Tae had some bruises, he was fighting back very vigourously that he didnt notice another one man coming towards him from behind.

A glass bottle came crashing on Tae's back, which made him paralyze with very severe amount of pain.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly and groaned in pain.

He was then pushed back to the ground, kicking , punching every where.

He was trying to fight back, but it was of no use.

He coughed blood and slowly went totally unconcious.

Just at that moment, Sounds of many vehicles was heard.
The men got alerted and was trying to run away , but the lane had end wall and they cant go back now, since the cars already sourrounded them.

Jimin came with many other police and they seized the vehicle , arrested the men too.

When Jungkook and hyungs came, they ran to the site immediately.

Jungkook just prayed that Taehyung was alright. If not- Then the person is Dead.
His heart felt like..it could leap out any moment now.