Playing With Fire

❌❌❌Slight Violence Ahead!!!!!❌❌❌

Third Person POV

Almost many of the students and professors know that Taehyung and Jungkook are couple.

But few of them, Never believed it.

Some didnt believe because nothing was official and the rest were either too obsessed with Mr.Kim or Mr.Tae to recogonize them as a couple.

And What did Jungkook and Tae do?
They both acted close every where, but they still denied to answer that question just to make people go crazy.

Both of them hate rumours. But if anyone commented anything about their bond in front of their face, then that person has voluntarily entered into Kook's and Tae's bad list. So things wont go smooth for that person for sure.

But now that everyone knows about the Power Couple's character, they couldnt bring themselves to ask any questions to them apart from their doubts on the subjects.

And Girls??
Many of them Proposed the teachers, but they were just advised by the couple.

And still if they are persistent, They are expelled.

And Today was No exception.

"Nancy.. Im telling you again. Whatever you are going to do is terribly dangerous. Please dont do it, you will get some other boy who is better than Mr.Jeon" Nancy's friend Liz tried to understand her.

"You know nothing about love. Anyways im going to get my man. Bye" she said leaving to Dr.Jeon's room. And her friend only could sigh.

It was a lunch break And the girl knocked onto Jungkook's room.

She adjusted her dress, which was quite revealing and she wasn't wearing her lab coat too.

She went in when she heard a feeble Come In.

"Um..Good evening sir" she said bowing.

And Kook just hummed doing his work on the laptop, which are the paper works of his patients.

"Um..Sir I have a doubt" She said coming towards his table where Kook was working.

"Mmhm...Go ahead" he said still focused on his work.

She was getting irritated second by second.
"Im from Section 2C Sir"

"So? What am i supposed to do with that information? If you want to ask doubt, ask  or Out Now!" He said in a low irritated voice.

Already he was doing lot of works and on top of that he was hungry and was waiting for Tae to bring their lunch.

That is all it took for the girl to pull Jungkook's collar and kiss him, while making herself forcefully sit on his lap.