Heart or Brain

-------------- 4 Years Later------------

Third Person POV

Its been 5 years and both the boys-Soobin and Yeonjun are interning under Dr.Jeon and Dr.Kim respectively.

Usually, 2 students can intern under a doctor. So Yeonjun and  Ji- hoon are interning under Jungkook while Soobin and Kevin are interning under Taehyung.

And this isnt surprising to know knowing how much Jungkook inspires Yeonjun and Taehyung inspires Soobin.

But it didnt do good for Yeonjun and Soobin.
Both of them took pediatrics and Orthopedics respectively just because their hyungs are in that field , not that because they have interest in that particular field.

This made them annoy internally and they never liked to study. Whenever they try to do it, their mood goes sour and they shove the book somewhere.

This didnt go unnoticed by the Couple , but they didnt know what was wrong, So they kept mum.

Its been 2 weeks. And today they were given a  task of examining a patient and treating them accordingly under the care of the doctor.

Yeonjun, Jihoon with Jungkook

Yeonjun, Jihoon were present in Jungkook's cabin, when a patient was called.

A woman in her late 20's came in with a small kid which the doctor immediately recogonized.

"Ms. Lina please take your seat" he said smiling and she did that gladly.

Jungkook is her son's doctor for past a year now.

"Um..I want to ask you one thing and I want your consent for it!" he said

"Oh!! What for Sir?"

"These are my students, they are interning under me , So I want them to check on your son and give him the treatment. But dont worry!! I will cross check their evaluations and will guide them." He said with a promise in his voice.

"Oh sure sure" she said smiling fondly at the two boys.

"And also please dont get angry if they get any fact wrong" Jungkook said chuckling.

"Oh Not at all..Dont worry.. You guys can calmly do your check up" she said.

Jungkook knew she is an understanding woman and that is the reason why, he made them do check up on her child.

"Okay..Yeonjun, you go ahead first" Jungkook informed taking the small boy from her mother and sat him on the bed, tickling his tummy which made him squeak and giggle.

Yeonjun gulped and began checking him up and the kid couldnt help but let out a cry. Yeonjun just ignored it and continued his check up, while Jungkook calmed the boy down.