The tired harbinger

Ok. (I'm redoing this after 1 year-)

1:13am ll Friday

"Childe you are so going to regret it." The short ravenette harbinger groaned exhuastingly.

2:54am ll Friday

The tired harbinger walked in wobbly , using his hand massaging his head , panting as he had to carry lots of documents about the so called " Traveller " he had to kill. The ravenette puts the documents down carefully , trying to not fold it as he walked towards his room , forgetting that his lover was waiting for him all day long.

"Scaramouche."

Scaramouche felt shivers went down his spine when his lover called him out. Scaramouche tried to speak up but only stuttered out half of the other's name before getting soft and warm lips crushing on his. One rough bandaged hand with another soft hand hand cupping his cheeks and pulling him deeper.

Scaramouche tried to pull away as he was starting to lose breath. He moaned in between kisses, panting for breath but was given it after he was near to passing out and fell onto the other's chest , heaving heavily.

"Love."

Scaramouche blushed at that name and didn't move but was forced to as his chin was lifted up to him.

"Kazuha.. "

Kazuha smiled at him before moving down to his neck to put path of kisses , making Scaramouche squirm in his hold.

"Let's head to bed shall we? "

..
..
..