Valentines Special <3

Hello y'all! Today is a special day which is Valentine's!! My seniors literally played MLP songs :)

No , I do not have a valentine except for my classmates :)

Thanks for all your comments in the previous Chapter <33

Prequel filter :)

Ok let's start!!

....

'Kuni-chan..'

All of Kazuha's thoughts were just about the Balladeer , Scaramouche.

Today was Valentine's day , and he wants to make it special..

Kazuha got out of bed and went to some stores finding things he can buy for his lover.

Kazuha would do anything for him.

He got a bouquet of glaze lilies , a box of minty chocolate and a expensive accessory.

He went home and quickly wrapped it up nicely in a ashy purple box and wrapper.

...

Scaramouche was just staring up the ceiling , knowing he won't be able to go out as I don't have an excuse to.

Wait..

Today was Valentine's day!!..

Scaramouche panicked as he sat up ready to go out , sometimes being a workaholic can give him alot of shit.

*Creaak*

Scaramouche stopped dead in his tracks and deadly glared at where the noise came from but immediately softened when he saw Kazuha.

"Scara~"

"Kazuha.."

Scaramouche blushed and felt a little nervous , he didn't even prepared anything yet.

"Happy Valentine's day my little Kuni!~"

Kazuha was carrying a box that was almost as big as his chest with two hands as he leaned in forward to pass it to Scaramouche who was now feeling even more guilty.

"Kazuha I.. didn't even get anything for you... I don't deserve this.."

".. Scaramouche , I love you so much that I don't need anything in return"

Scaramouche hunged his head low before putting the box on his desk as walked towards Kazuha until their chest were just a body apart.

"Kunik-"

Scaramouche swinged his arms around the other's neck before pressing his lips onto his.

"Mn.. I-I love you so much Kazuha.."

Scaramouche was blushing, there was some sparkle of joy in his eyes as he grabbed Scaramouche's by the waist and went in for another kiss.

He went to the box and opened it , grabbing a piece of chocolate before putting it in-between his teeth.

"Kaz?.."

Kazuha mouth feed Scaramouche with the chocolate as Scaramouche blushed madly.

It feels like some mother feeding their child!
...

"Tasty?"

"...Y-yes.."

Scaramouche felt so embarrassed admitting that he liked it.

Kazuha went back to the box before removing one of the glaze lilies from the bouquet before pursing it in between his lips.

"Shall we have a dance? Kunikuzushi?~ "

"Huh? AH-"

Kazuha grabbed Scaramouche's wrist as he danced , swiftly like the leafs blowing in the wind. Even though there was no music , they can hear it , in their ears.

Scaramouche maybe shocked , but inside he was smiling passionately..

.

Help , THEY ARE SO CUTE- JSGSJSHEBHSVE

Don't mind my school uniform-

THANKS BTW FOR ALL YOUR PRAISES :)))