22/2/22 chapter

I'm back to normal y'all-

My relationship with my bsf got back together but now we're just friends :)

Let's start.

...

"I can't sleep"

Kazuha laid restless beside Scaramouche who was snoring softly , both their backs facing each other.

Kazuha turned around and observed his lover's body.

' Is it just me or is the Aircon turned on? '

Kazuha looked up to see no glowing blue dot.

' Am I sick? '

Kazuha started to sweat a little bit as he scooted closer to Scaramouche , getting atleast abit of warm. He tugged onto the blanket for some cover but failed to reach Scaramouche's attention.

He sighed sadly to himself as his shivered from the blows of the wind.

'maybe..'

Kazuha was slightly blushing abit , but was contemplating as he looked down at Scaramouche's legs.

Kazuha crawled towards the other's legs as he lifted the blanket. He squinted his eyes but proceeded to go in between Scaramouche's legs. Lifting one of the legs up gently before laying his head at Scaramouche's adobmen , gently putting it down. His cheeks getting smudged but was comfortable for him. The warmth those legs produced was so..

Godly.

He felt like he could just sleep immediately , he pulled the covers over as he nuzzled , smiling happily. He wrapped his legs and arms around one of Scaramouche's legs , hugging it like it's a pillow.

...

'what.. the- why is my le-'

Scaramouche's eyes widened so much that someone could gouge it out easily.

Kazuha was literally face to face with his literally--

Scaramouche wanted to moved but Kazuha was a deep sleeper and was wrapping his arms around Scaramouche , weighing him down with all his weight.

...

bYe