Kazuscara child <3

Summary:

Inazuma , Traveler and the Fatui are having a clash when suddenly , a bright glowing light , glowed brighter than the dark clouds and came down a child flying towards someone.

....

Clashing of swords played in everyone's ears , vision skills and powers were played against the opposing sides.

The leaders were in position  , fighting with a catalyst and the other a spear , thunder bolts sprouted from the sky , aiming down the Tsaritsa.

[This is just a assumption that the Tsaritsa is a Catalyst user like Scaramouche , also an assumption.]

"Well~ well~ If it isn't Ei?~"

"Stop playing the fool and fight."

Arms of thunder flashed out behind Baal's back as he sprinted towards her enemy , charging at lighting speed.

..

It was bloody , it was as though the rain pouring down on them stained them red wet.

Kazuha panted , his robes stained with blood of the Fatui. He looked up to see the ginger harbinger.

"C'mon , that was just the beginning!.."

He backed away before using a physical bow to shoot at me.

Suddenly , it became silent. Even the harbinger who was aiming at him , lowered his bow and looked up , slowly.

I looked up to see a pouring of glowing light coming out of the gaps of black clouds.

"What the hell is going on?.."

"What is that?"

"Should we make a run?"

...

"A CHILD IS FALLING FROM THE SKY!!"

Everyone screamed as they covered their eyes , not bearing to see a splash of blood. Even though they did multiple times currently.

Traveler quickly charged forward , using weird powers that everyone got so shocked up , yellow bursting energy gathered around him , shooting up his legs as he bent down and looked up. He launched upwards , readying his hands for the child to grab him.

"UNCLE!! SAVE ME!!"

Aether froze but unfrozed , catching the little girl who cried into his shoulders as land back down.

.

"Call this a draw , let's focus on the sudden situation ahead of us."

"Fine Ei~"

..

Everyone was gathering around the Traveler and the kid.

"Uncle!!  Where's mummy and daddy?!"

"I.. uh.. I don't know."

Kokomi came in with Sara behind her.

"Auntie Sara , Auntie Komi! Where's my parents?!"

"Huh?.. I.. am I related to you?.."

"Aunty , what do you mean?!!? Where's grandmother?!"

Baal and the Tsaritsa came in eventually with Yae appearing out of the pink gas.

"Grandma!! Grandmother!! Auntie Miko!!"

Everyone now stared wide eyed shocked at the two archons and the servant.