✨Christmas special ✨

K , im back , all i want to say is that.
This book is official completed and will not continue unless i have a very catchy idea of kazuscara in mind to share .

Thank you :)

Scaramouche P.O.V.

"Fadango!! We caught someone"

" What?-- "

I walked out of my office only to see the twin of ed sheeran dragging an unconcious inazuman teen on the black marble floor.

Wounds and blood were pasted everywhere on his body.

" Fuckass , what did he even do? "

"Nothing. "

" What the HE-"

3rd P.O.V.

Childe used his leg to swing across Scaramouche's legs making him , and grab him by the collar before his head made contact to floor.

" This is  r e v e n g e"

" WHAT DID I EVEN FUCKING DO?!?!"

" For telling me about that contract "

" AND YOU DESERVED IT?"

They soon reached the Fatui basement , Childe opened the door and tossed both Scaramouche and the unconcious person into the basement making them thud.

"HEY-"

Before he could say anything , Childe slammed the door shut and locked them in.

'Shit , i can't open that door , its metal- no.
EVERYTHING IS FUCKING METAL HERE-"

It was pitch black in there.

Scaramouche squinted his eyes to see at least  a bit clearer but failed to as soon he was tripped by a solid object , having his face meet a warm welcome of the metal floor.

As soon he fell , face flat , a grunt was sounded from the object.

It appears that it was the unconscious teen.
Scaramouche decided to crawl towards the lad , he would use his vision right now if it wasn't for the whole room to be metal.

All he could was touching .

His fingers reached to poke somewhere on the boy's body , but before it could it even make contact , his wrist was smacked and was soon pulled back , making his whole body fell forward stacking on the other.

Scaramouche tried to pull away and get back up but was stopped by the unknown person as he pull be the collar.

"Who are you?"

His voice was so deep that it made Scaramouche blushed but thanks to pitch blackness of the basement , it was unrevealed.

"Learn some manners..have you ever heard of saying your name before asking?"

It may seem clear but he was trying so hard to not stutter as it could affect he's diligence.

"Kadehara Kazuha. Now speak your name or else.."

Scaramouche soon felt hands sliding underneath his robes at his thighs.

"W-what the hell..."

Scaramouche was mad blushing as he whispered-yelled , his eyes widened with his brows furrowing.

"What? Can't I touch you?"

"Your acting as if you know me!..."

"Maybe I do.. Kuni-chan..."

"Kaz?.."

Soon , the hands sliding underneath his robes were gliding up his thighs making a smooth trail contact with his pale peach skin.
Scaramouche burrowed his face into Kazuha's chest.

"Face me."

Kazuha said it sternly as though it was a demand.

"..."

Kazuha soon squished hard on inner thighs making Scaramouche moan quietly as he looked up at him quietly were gripping hard on the other's robes.

"S-stop..."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"No- "

"Don't be shy and stop lying Kuni~"

"I said I don't like it nor love it..."

"C'mon , I purposely got into a fight with a harbinger to meet you"

Guilt spread across Scaramouche's heart as repeat that sentence in his head several times.

"F-fine.."

"What?~ I can't hear it?~ "

"Fine."

"That's a good boy~"

Kazuha soon continued what he started started and soon both of them fell into lust for a round straight and decided to sleep until the door was once again opened.

Yup- this is a gift for getting over 10k reads and a Christmas present , TYSM for the love and the support ! <333

I will be considering on doing a villain rehab of MHA with shigidabi as the main ship

So anyone interested , pls do follow me for further updates on the official release of the book . Since that's all .

I wish y'all a happy early Christmas Eve <3