Sit ll Lime?

The 6th fatui harbinger , Balladeer also known as Scaramouche , was taking a quiet stroll through Watasumi Island during a peaceful night. The sounds the crickets make with glowing plants were beautiful to listen and see.

'This is surely relieving from all the paperwork..'

Suddenly, a odd whistle was heard , it was loud but soothing somehow, Scaramouche jerked his head up and put his guard up at any given moment.

The whistles became louder every step Scaramouche took to get closer and finally stopped to meet a person almost the same "age" as him , kneeling on both of his legs with his eyes closed , whistling on a common green leaf.

'Fascinating..' , Scaramouche

...

"I know you're there. Would you like to come out and sit beside me?" - Kazuha

Scaramouche's eyes widened before softening but shaked his head to keep his diginty strong.

"And why should I?" - Scaramouche

"I just asked, it wasn't a demand anyways, I just found it awkward of you to stare at me.." -Kazuha

Scaramouche just embarrassed himself..

"Yeah whatever , I'll sit beside you" - Scaramouche

Obviously he wanted to stay longer, he didn't want to head back to the headquarters yet.

Scaramouche walked towards the rock and a disgusted face fell upon his face.

"Is there something wrong?"- Kazuha

"This rock is dirty , I'm not going to sit" - Scaramouche

"Then let me help?" - Kazuha

"Sure , do whatever you want" - Scaramouche

The other extended his hand to ask for his hand which he took before he was pulled up onto the rock.

"The name's Kazuha" - Kazuha

"Scaramouche" - Scaramouche

"Wait—aren't you the-" - Kazuha

"HOW DID YO-" - Scaramouche

"ok wait- c-calm down..!" - Kazuha

"You are not a normal person are you?.." - Scaramouche

Scaramouche glared down at Kazuha who started to cold sweat drastically.

Kazuha waved his arms in the air , trying to signal that he's no harm but that didn't stop the other from doing what he's doing right now.

"I can whistle for you." - Kazuha

"Huh." - Scaramouche

"I will whistle a melody?" - Kazuha

"Yea no." - Scaramouche

Scaramouche brought his catalyst, launching a charged attack so Kazuha had no choice but to hit him on the neck which caused him to be unconscious.

'Well that's surprisingly easy..He must have underestimated that's why.' - Kazuha

Kazuha decided to bring Scaramouche to Kokomi's place to keep him there , though there's no meaning to it , maybe it's just to decrease the Fatui's defense?

He carried Scaramouche bridal style and walked towards the location.

...

"My lady!" - Kazuha

"Ah yes , Kazuha what do y-" - Kokomi

Kokomi was stunned immediately by the sight of her friend carrying a fatui harbinger, the sixth Fatui harbinger especially.