Caught Red-Handed ll Fluff

Scaramouche P.O.V.

I was just strolling on the nigh streets of liyue , letting the cooling calm breeze of leafs flow through my hair , hearing cheering of liyue , as soon as , the daily couples had to literally showed up..

Of course!

That traveller and the stupid demon adepti!..

The horny harbinger with his daddy..

The female adeptis..

And more on like the pirate wannabe and the liyue 's credit card..

Absolute disgusting..

But thats the weird part.. as i myself is secretly dating a wanted crinimal in Inazuma , not to say , hes a young wisdom boy with albino hair and ruby dazzling as the moonlight reflects on to his glossy eyes..

I continued walking past all the couples , not trying to face my attention towards them.. instead thinking of him..

I missed those dominating lips of his..

It made me vow for me in hunger..

"Kazuha.."

Suddenly , out of the blue , my boyfriend plunged down with his swirling wind , not making a single sound except the winds making howling sounda of winds.. I was flustered and embarrassed..

"Kazuha!.. W-what-"

I was cut off by a hug and a neck snuggling into my shoulders , with arms slithering around my waist , feeling me with warmth and love..

"Didn't you said my name?.."

"Do you really want be the stupid adepti best friend or what?!-"

"Yes!"

I rub my temples as i was loosing my braincells , not knowingly , the couples who i made fun off was lunging at us.. especially the adult females..

3rd Person P.O.V.

"KAZUHA!"

Scaramouche and Kazuha looked to their sides seeing couples rushing to us but before Kazuha could say a thing , he was dragged away by his so called "moms".

Scaramouche was dragged away by Childe , as nossy as always..

"Kazuha!.. what were you doing with that harbinger?!.."

"Didn't i told you guys already?"

Aether choked as he remembered Kazuha being drunk and was talking bout a certain boy that all descriptions he said matches and he thought he was joking but now it wasn't..

Everyone looked at Kazuha , waiting for an answer while Scaramouche obstructed the conversation.

"K-kazuha , i swear to god if you tell them about us!.."

Kazuha just sighed , closing his eyes with his eye lids , turning a deaf ear and quickly , escaped his moms 's grasp and grabbed Scaramouche's waist with one hand and the other stroking his fingers against the others chin and immediately shoved his tongue into Scaramouches mouth , and immediately parted and shouted out loud enough to let only the couples hear.

"We are dating!~"

Scaramouche puts his hands on Kazuhas chest , gripping his frabics while he puts his face into Kazuhas shoulders , hiding his embarrassment..

Childe then said.

"For how long?

Kazuhas moms also questioned as he huffs , reluctantly saying,

"Almost 3 years!"

Everyone eyes shot open at their long lasting relationship , as Kazuha lifted up Scaramouche's frinch , as hs go under his hat , giving a peck on his lips , as he said passionately.

"Happy Aniversery!"

"Y-you too.."

Childe was horny and ever and ruined their moment and asked,

"Have you ever done it before?.."

"Yes! And We're bout to do it tonight for the anniversery!"

"Choto matei! I didn't agree to this!.."

Kazuha just chuckled and shut him uo with a deep kiss..

Xiao did it with Aether as well..

.

.

.

THE END.

IDEAS- ~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~