Switch

Y'all had me laughing on the sex writer thing-

Remember- I'm 12. And shit-

So I had been coughing out blood for two days but I'm way better now and yea..

"...."

"...."

Scaramouche has been glaring at Kazuha while stabbing carelessly on his food.

"Scara..please."

"Please? When I pled you to stop fucking me until morning because I had work but you didn't listen and now I'm stuck here."

"I was just trying to stop you from work.."

"By fucking me?"

"... yea.."

"I'm never forgiving you for this."

"W-wait- Scara! Tell me what you want me to do , I'll do anything, just please forgive me.."

"...

.

Anything?...."

Kazuha nodded as he hugged Scaramouche's waist.

"If that's so then..

Don't speak and listen to whatever I say okay?"

"Mn.."

"Follow me."

Scaramouche led them to their bedroom as he pushed Kazuha gently onto the bed.

"You're lucky my ass still hurts.."

Kazuha wanted to chuckle but kept it in as he sighed heavily.

Scaramouche crawled onto Kazuha before starting to kiss his neck.

"Mn..ah.."

Scaramouche just continued his actions as he bit on Kazuha's ear.

"Hah!..SCARA-"

"I told you not to talk right?"

Scaramouche cut him off by putting his hand on Kazuha's hard member , as he pressed on it.

"Hmm.."

Scaramouche decided to go for his lips but this time , everything he does is in his hands and he will be dominant for once.

Scaramouche bit the bottom lip of Kazuha before slipping his tongue inside.

"Strip."

Kazuha's mind was in a daze but slowly stripped with Scaramouche sitting on him , watching with tension.

Scaramouche immediately went in for his nips , one with his mouth the other with his two fingers pinching it hard.

Kazuha's hands immediately swept up to his mouth in embarrassment as he covered his whole face , not wanting to see such an act.

Scaramouche let off his nipple with a string of saliva.

"Oi , why are you being embarrassed? You did this to me as well , but even worse you know--"

"AHHHHHH-- QUIET PLEASE!!.."

Scaramouche was in shock but smirked as he stripped as well , crawling off Kazuha before going in between his legs.

"I'm just going to replay the whole thing you did to me."

Scaramouche thrusted two fingers into Kazuha making him grab the sheets and curl his toes.

"Hm...how about another?~"

Another one in before another...

"Four in? And you're already this tight? You put your whole hand inside me and you're already whining way worse than me?.."

"Ah!.."

"My fingers can't take it , your lucky."

Scaramouche had no more ideas on what to do , he just sat in the middle of Kazuha's leg , glaring at him from head to toe. He didn't want to fuck him , he doesn't have a dick for that.

"How about...this?"

Scaramouche went to Kazuha's hands before tying them above his head tightly.

"Ok , I forgive you , your allowed to talk and do whatever you want but I'll still be in control with your hands~"

"Scara..when will my hands.."

"You can try escaping but I'm sure it won't happen"

Scaramouche smirked evilly , as he sat on Kazuha's throbbing hard dick.

"Ngh.."

"Why? You wanted me to put it in?"

Scaramouche playfully used his pointer finger to caress the tip , circling it.

"Hah..."

'Kuni..you better put in before I'm doing it.'

Kazuha frowned in displeasure as Scaramouche kept playing with it.

"GAH!--"

Kazuha suddenly switched places with Scaramouche.

"How did you---"

Scaramouche was cut off with a thirsty kiss as he felt his whole mouth being filled with warmth.

"HMPH~"

(I can't with these moans-)

Kazuha parted lips , not giving a chance for Scaramouche to say anything before going in for his nipples , sucking on it harshly.

Scaramouche was squirming under the other as he tugged gently on his hair. Tears of pleasure forming around his eyes.

Kazuha sat up as he stared down at the beautiful mess he made.

"Kaz?.."

Kazuha pressed his palm at Scaramouche's adobmen.

"Seems something is missing.."

Kazuha threw Scaramouche's legs over his shoulders and thrusted into Scaramouche .

"AH-"

Scaramouche was blushing madly as he tried look anywhere but Kazuha infront of him which he noticed as he grabbed Scaramouche's chin , turning his focus onto him as he continuously thrusted the life out Scaramouche.

Scaramouche kept moaning , it was so much pleasure , he might die from it.

"K-KAZUHA!!-"

Scaramouche jerked his head back as he felt Kazuha hitting his prostate.

...

"Looks like I found your sweet spot Scara~"

Scaramouche breath hitched as he grabbed the sheets for life.

Kazuha resumed his thrusts , earning moans louder than before each time.

Scaramouche was practically drooling , tears in his eyes as he cried in pleasure.

Kazuha reached his climax as Scaramouche moaned out his name.

And blah blah they slept ok? There.

I was horny and needed some shit-

Thanks for the reads btw y'all-

BYE