~1~

It was a beautiful summer day. Clear blue sky, shining sun and the gentle breeze rustling the trees in the park.

The temperatures was high.

So those in the park gave a specific man a weird look as they passed him.

For who wears a long dark brown wool coat with a black fandora and sunglasses.

Alright. We can understand the sunglasses, and maybe fandora.

But a wool coat?

In the middle of a sunny summer day?

The reason?

The reason is because this man is Kise Ryota.

A young and famous model and baskerball player.

This weird summer style was a disguise to escape all the fan girls who chased after him not to long ago.

"Can't I even get a refreshing walk all by myself for even 5 minutes...?" sighed Kise as he sweated walking through the park.

He gave out a long sigh and plopped down on a bench infront of some bushes with the park pond on the backside of him.

Kise got out his phone but sighed again as he saw no new message, or more said no interesting message outside of fan mails.

"I wonder what the others are doing..." he mumbled to himself as he started to slide down the bench tired.

He closed his eyes and listened to the calming noises around him.

Birds flying and landing on the pond, bushes and trees rustling in the breeze, some familiar sounding hum from nearby.

'Hmm. The humming sounds good...' thought Kise as he listened. 'Wait...'

Kise opened his eyes and jumped up.

'That person sounds familiar!' he yelled in his mind and spun his head around.

The humming closed in on him and he turned around but saw no one.

Something light blue moving then caught his eyes from the other side of the bushes.

Kise narrowed his eyes to then widen them in shock at what he saw.

There walking on the edge of the pond walked a dear light blue haired friend of him.

And he was the one humming!

"Kurokocchi?!" whisper-yelled Kise in shock.

Almost on instinct, Kise threw himself down on the bench and peeked his head over the bush to watch his friend walk pat him.

'Kurokocchi humming?!' thought Kise in shock. 'I've never heard him hum or sing before... And what song is he humming? I've never heard that one before'

Kise shook his head and look up again, but nothing.

"Huh?!" said Kise and threw his head from side to side. "Where'd he go?!"

"Domo" suddenly came from behind him.

Kise froze and jumped with a shriek.

He spun around and to see the said boy from before.

"Kurokocchi!" gasped Kise and held a hand to his chest as he caught his breath and muttered. "It's been so long since that happened..."

"It's been a while, Kise-kun" slightly bowed the boy, Kuroko, to him. "I hope you've been doing well"

"Kurokocchi!" beamed Kise and glomped the smaller boy into a huge hug. "You care about me!"

"Kise-kun, I can't breath..." deadpanned Kuroko.