~15~

I apologize sincerely of not being active for a long time.

Home school, having school through digital meetings and all that, has taken a toll on me and I've fallen out of this fandom...

But then I remembered that I had some finished chapters for this fic, so I'll just drop this one now.

Again, sorry.

********************

Kise and Kagami walked on either side of Kuroko as he was a step ahead of them holding Nigou's lead as the dog happily walked around infront of them.

"So, where do we go?" asked Kise as they made their way down the street.

"Where do you want to?" asked Kuroko.

"No where typical" shrugged Kise stuffing his hands into his pocket.

"How about the grocery store then?" asked Kagami. "So I can buy stuff for dinner"

"Alright then" nodded Kuroko and tugged on Nigou's lead. "Come on, Nigou"

"*Bark!*" barked Nigou and ran over to them as they made a turn.

******************************

Kuroko had tied Nigou outside the store so the three could go inside.

"So what do you want, Kuroko?" asked Kagami looking over the shelves.

"Onion gratin soup!" beamed Kise raising an arm up.

"I didn't ask you, idiot!" barked Kagami. "And who said that you would eat with us?!"

"Mou, Kagamicchi~!" whinned Kise. "I don't have any plans outside of work this summer, and I'm collaborating with Kurokocchi!"

"Why?!" snarled Kagami.

"Kurokocchi!" whinned Kise spinning around to him, but there was no one there. "Eh, Kurokocchi?"

"Oi, Kuroko!" barked Kagami getting heard by everyone in the store. "Don't leave me with this bastard!"

"But I'm right here" said Kuroko making the two shriek. "I just went and grabbed some onions for dinner"

He held up the small bag with onions and placed them inside the basket Kagami had next to him.

The two blinked at him making him tilt his head.

"What's wrong?" asked Kuroko. "Weren't we having onion gratin?"

"Yay, Kurokocchi!" beamed Kise hugging the boy. "Thank you-ssu!"

"So this bastard is staying even more?!" barked Kagami.

"As long as he behaves it would be rude to kick him out" said Kuroko blankly.

"Kurokocchi!" cried Kise happily and nuzzeled the boy. "I love you-ssu!"

He then yelped in pain as Kagami punched his head.

"Ow! What was that for Kagamicchi~?!" whinned Kise rubbing his head.

"For being an idiot and rambling out inappropriate stuff" huffed Kagami and grabbed some things from the shelf into the basket.

"So mean-ssu!" cried Kise.

"Kise-kun, your phone has buzzed for a while now" said Kuroko getting his attention.

"Oh?" said Kise and took out the phone while the other continued to hold around Kuroko. "Ah!"

"What is it?" asked Kagami still looking over groceries.