~2~

Kuroko sat inside his study room inside his relativly large aparment.

The aparment of his had 1 master bedroom, 5 guestrooms, 1 main office/study room, 1 smaller office, 2 large bathrooms and smaller ones connected to a few of the guestrooms, 1 fancy kitchen, 1 large living room and a few other smaller rooms which he has yet to come to use properly.

Alright. His apartment is just plain big and expensive.

But his hobby outside of basketball was songwriting and singing.

And just like basketball, he took this seriously, but also with joy.

He has actually earned a lot of money with his talent and had a secret life as an anonymous song artist known as Basuke.

Of course, his songs had most often something to do with basketball.

Even though they're about basketball, he had gained a large popularity.

Both in and outside Japan.

Kuroko gave out a slight sigh as he leant back into his comfy desk chair and stared up at the dark ceiling.

Only his desk lamp shone inside the closed off room as the windows had the curtains closed over them.

Gentle breeze flew in from the opened windows giving Kuroko some needed fresh air inside the room.

Kuroko stood up and walked over to a large sized, pure white drawer and pulled out the upper drawer.

Multiple papers and folders laid organized inside and he pulled out a certain one.

A folder with a small picture fastened on the corner with a paper clip.

The picture being of him along with the rest of the Generation of Miracles.

With a slight smile, he walked back to the desk with the folder, sorted the papers scattered on the desk and then spread out the papers from the folder.

Small notes, lyrics, pictures and music notes and intrument lists covered the desk.

Kuroko smiled as he sorted the papers by their category to the side.

The small idea notes in one stack, lyrics in one and so on.

Just as he sat down back onto his chair, his attention was caught by his vibrating and lit up phone ontop of a stack of papers.

Picking up his bright blue cellphone, he looked at who was trying to contact him.

'Kagami-kun?' mentally said Kuroko and tilted his head.

He got into his phone and saw that he had just caught the end of a call which had now been made as a voice mail.

Putting on the voice mail, he prepared himself of what his friend from America wanted.

"Yo, Kuroko!

It's been a while. Haven't had time to call you.

But guess what?!

I've talked myself out to get a vacation from the others!

I'm coming to Japan, so brace yourself!

I expect to see you at the airport in two days!

I better see you there or I'll come for you!"

The voice mail ended and Kuroko gave out a genuine smile to himself.

"Bakagami" chuckled Kuroko. "He didn't even give a time"