~22~

Hello.

This is just a quick chap I tried to make. Not the best, but it's enough.

Oh, and I thought for a while, and came to a conclusion;

I've made a Discord Server!
https://discord.gg/Jxz7wYExHJ

So if you want to talk about fics, send ideas or have something you wonder about, you are all welcomed to join in on the group.

Thank you and enjoy the small chap!

*****************

"We'll have to move rooms then," said Kyoku. "This one is reserved for later. But we'll get you a band room."

"Of course," nodded Kuroko, getting his bag and papers.

"So, where are we going?" asked Kise, skipping in his step as they walked out of the room in a group.

"There should be some rooms unoccupied around here," said Kyoku. "It's rare to have every room taken. Especially at a time like this."

"Hai," nodded Kuroko, holding onto Nigou so he didn't run off anywhere. "There's only been one time where all the rooms were taken."

"When was that?" asked Aomine, looking around as they walked down the hallways. "I've barely seen anyone in the building."

"Ah, that must've been when the music festival was announced," nodded Kyoku, crossing his arms. "Even had the audacity to chase us out of the room like that when we still had the priority for it." 

"They chased Kuro-chin out?" muttered Murasakibara.

"Well, more like me, and Kuroko scaring the life out of them," snickered Kyoku, patting Kuroko's shoulder and earning a joyful bark from Nigou. "That moment was the highlight of that day." He gave out a loud laugh, while Kuroko shook his head, to the amusement of the others.

"So, Kuroko," said Akashi, making the said boy turn to him. "Did you go to this festival, then?"

"Not quite," answered Kuroko, shaking his head. "I went to the festival, yes, but not as a part of it. But I believe some of my songs were played there."

"How could they not?" grinned Kise, jumping to throw an arm over Kuroko's shoulders. "Kurokocchi's songs are the best!"

"Oi, we got enough of your fan-boying, Kise," said Aomine, grabbing Kise's shoulder and throwing him to the back. 

"Hidoi, Aominecchi!" cried Kise, catching himself before falling to the floor. "Like you weren't basically doing so back in Teiko!"

"Oi!" barked Aomine in a snarl back at him.

"Idiots," sighed Midorima, shaking his head.

"Geez, Kuroko," muttered Kagami. "I still have no clue on how you survived with them before."

"I wonder so myself," commented Kuroko without turning to them.

"Oi, Tetsu!/Kurokocchi!!" came yells from the back, but none bothered to even turn at the yells, except Kyoku, who snickered amused.

"You sure got some unique friends, Kuroko," he said.

"So, this music festival," said Midorima, turning to Kyoku, who hummed. "When was this again?"

"In the summer-" started Kyoku, before stopping mid-sentence.

"Kyoku-san?" asked Kuroko, them all stopping to turn to him.

"I completely forgot!" groaned Kyoku, putting a hand to his face. "It's in a month's time, and..." He turned to Kuroko, who blinked, confused. "Some adjustments were made," he said, then turned to Kise. "Your collab would be made to have the festival as the goal."