~3~

[Rainbow Basket!]

Kise; Hey

Kise; So when exactly is the reunion going to be?

Akashi; From how it is looking. We will be able to do that in two days.

Kise; 2 days?!

Kise; Mou! Not earlier?!

Midorima; Learn to be patient, Kise.

Kise; I can't!!!

Kise; I'm bored!

Aomine; then get out and do something

Kise; I'll just get chased by fans!!!!!!

Murasakibara; Doesn't Kise-chin like his fans?

Kise; Of course!But I want my peace also!!!!!

Aomine; like you give others tht

Kise; Hidoi, Aominecchi!!!!

Akashi; I expect everyone to be at Tokyo Trainstation at 1 pm in two days.

Kise; Yosh, Akashicchi!

Aomine; fine

Midorima; Right

Murasakibara; kay

Akashi; I'll see you then.

Kise; Yay! Even Akashicchi is excited!!!!

Kise; ...

Kise; Guys?

Kise; Again!!!!

Kise; MEANIES!!!!

*******************************************

Aomine sat on his bed at his home not bothering to look at the messages popping up on his phone after the conversation.

That's because he knew it was Kise spamming like normal.

Aomine fell backwards and bounced up as he landed on his bed with arms crossed under his head.

He gave out a heavy sigh and looked around his room.

Basketball equipment, basketball posters, clothes and his typical magazines were scattered around the room in a mess.

Then he eyed his basketball which stood on a ball stand ontop of his shelf.

Turning his head to his messy night stand, he saw the clock telling him that it was 5.17 pm.

He turned back to look at the basketball and sat up on his bed.

"Why the heck not" he just said and got up from his bed.

Putting on some shoes which was just laying seperated on the floor and taking the ball, he went out his home and headed down the street towards a nearby streetball court.

When he arrived, he immidiently started to dribble and run towards the hoop to dunk the ball with great strenght.

Giving out a grin, he continued to dribble, dunk and tricks with the ball.

This continued for a short while until he felt a pair of eyes watching him.

He stopped and turned around, but he saw no one.

Since he saw no one, Aomine just shrugged and continued playing his basketball for as long as he felt for it.

******************************