~18~

"Kagamicchi!" cried Kise as he ran around. "Why are you so mean?! I'm going to die!"

"That's what you get!" grinned Kagami amused as he watched him run all over.

"*Bark, bark, bark!*" barked Nigou happily and ran after Kise.

"Nigou~!" whined Kise, dove down and hugged the dog. "Save me!"

"*Bark!*" barked Nigou and licked his chin.

Kise beamed and nuzzled into the dog who panted happily.

"Nigou~!" he squealed to the dog. "Kagamicchi! Be more like Nigou!"

"Heck no!" yelled Kagami and stepped back as Kise picked up the dog into his arms. "Stay back!"

"Kagamicchi!" beamed Kise and ran over towards him.

"*Bark!*" barked Nigou enjoying himself.

"Oi!" barked Kagami and ran out the room.

"Get back here!" yelled Kise and chased after him.

"*Bark, bark!*" Kuroko could hear Nigou bark off in the distance as they had all disappeared down the hall.

Kuroko gave out a sigh and shook his head.

He went and turned off all the equipment and went out the room himself.

Just as he closed the door, his phone rang.

Kuroko got out his phone and looked at the caller, completely ignoring the screams and yells happening behind him.

"Hello?" answered Kuroko.

"Hello, Kuroko" greeted Akashi.

"Akashi-kun" nodded Kuroko and turned around to walk down the hall. "Is there something you need?"

"We made some plans for later, but it seems like you are enjoying yourself with Kise right now. If it is alright, may we also come over?" informed Akashi.

"Eh?" said Kuroko and stopped in the living room.

He blinked as he watched Kagami crawl backwards on the floor while Kise held around Nigou from above as he was over him.

"Kuroko?" asked Akashi.

"Ah, sorry. Yes, you can come over if that is what you want" said Kuroko and flinched slightly as Kagami gave out a scream as Kise let go of Nigou.

Kagami leaped up and ran off as Nigou happily barked and ran after him, Kise falling to the ground laughing.

"Kuroko..." said Akashi. "What is going on?"

"Kagami-kun, Kise-kun..." said Kuroko and the two said boys froze and turned to him. "Nigou, come here"

"*Bark, bark!*" barked Nigou happily and leapt over to him. "*Bark!*"

Kuroko then turned to the other two making them shiver.

"I said behave or you will get kicked out" he said sternly. "Now, what do you do?"

"We're sorry!" they yelped and appeared in front of him bowing. "It won't happen again!"

"Good" nodded Kuroko and he heard Akashi chuckle. "I apologize for that Akashi-kun"

"Akashicchi!" shrieked Kise realizing that Kuroko was on his phone.

"Oi, don't tell me!" barked Kagami.

Kuroko gave them a glance and they froze.

"Taking care of some animals are you now, Kuroko?" chuckled Akashi.