twelve

wind plummeted though my hair as I moved at an unbeatable pace, my body airborne as I rapidly searched for a place to attach to. the spikes gripped onto a tree, piloting me to swing towards the hills and ahead of the three titans. without a second to waste, i aimed for the titans arm and succeeded as the spikes latched on, causing me to fly towards it. once I was in close enough proximity, I forced my body forward and towards my target. my blade met the soft skin of the titans nape, one foul bombardment causing its body to fall limply as it met its fate. I was quick to reposition myself onto the much taller abnormal behind it, having to wrap around the side due to my position. that titan met the same destiny, however its body collapsed onto of the other causing a blockage for the third and final titan. just as I was about to attach myself to it, the brainless creature ran towards me yet was halted as it fell above the other two titans. it was stuck. I hysterically laughed at the sight. my side hurting from the scene. however, I remember my duty and hoisted myself up onto the pile.

"poor thing, so helpless." I fake pouted, yet showed no mercy as I attacked the nape of its neck with both my blades. a chunk of its skin flew into their air as my blades met at the end. once I had completed my mission, I smiled down at the useless blood hungry monsters below me, yet was broken from my trance due to the sound of zipping, signalling someone was near. finally, Sasha and connie emerged from the tree lining and towards my bounty.

"impressive." connie nodded towards the stack of titans, them both landing onto of the mound of flesh.

"this dumb fuck fell on top of them." I kicked the rather large arm of the top jenga piece, however my strength did little to move it.

"what does this bring your total to?" Sasha mused, peering down onto the floor to glance once again at the stack.

"97." I grinned, having kept a total of my bodies killed during my time of actually killing them. recently, the walls of Maria were confirmed clear. that meant one final task - killing all of the ones outside the wall. once the government learnt the news of the origin of titans, they made it their mission to eradicate them from the island. once our whereabouts could be placed on the map, the tiny island we once deemed surrounded by land of infinite titans, we figured it would be simple to devoid the area of them. for that reason, the special ops team including myself was deployed. after all, this became a war against the outside world, not the titans we once thought it was.

"makes my 1 look tiny." connie frowned, however soon smirked. "Sasha keeps getting to them before me, but there's few and far between when were staying on your course, save some for us."

"hey, I offered you that 10 meter but you chickened out."Sasha pointed her finger into his chest, causing me to laugh.

"here's two more." connie instantly fixated on something over the horizon, but before I could turn around, he sped past me on his odm gear. me and Sasha watched in hysterics as he struggled to attach to the titans or gain height on them, but we both instantly flew over due to his struggle. after all, I would miss connie if he died. Sasha killed both of them as I hung back, making sure to grab connie before he got eaten.

"hey! I had it!" connie whined as Sasha landed back onto the ground, wiping off her blades.

"sure you did, connie." she patted his back jokingly, causing his to turn an irate shade of red.

"whatever. im going back to camp, the area is clear." connie sauntered off into the distance. me and Sasha looked towards each other, both shrugging as we proceeded to follow him.

"hey connie." I called behind him, he pivoted to face me - " camp is that way." I raised my blade into the air, almost the complete opposite direction he was headed. his face grew even more embarrassed, however he sucked up his pride and began towards where the sun set.