Chapter 8- Get started!

[DID NOT PROOF READ: EXPECT LARGE ERRORS]

It was almost noon - or so it was. As usual, birds chirping, auntie still not home, the sun's heat doing its job to the plants - while on the ground, not at the sky, there are also 10 suns doing their job. (Means they're hot *wink* *wink*)

Far from his hyungs, there sat a lonely Sungchan under the shade, taking a rest from the load of works that was passed to him because he was 'reliable'. Though, it was not like he was resting, he seemed to be deeply occupied in his mind.

"Argh!" a sudden shout came out from him with frustration. "A newbie? Haha. She called me a 'newbie'? How dare she, acting all mighty with that highly exaggerated pride of hers just because she's rich. She's the newbie here! She just arrived yesterday or something like that!" Sungchan furrows his brows even more when a voice appeared in his piece of mind;

'Shh, quiet now Sungchan, don't let your exhaustion get into you. Get enough sleep under the tree with the freshly breeze to restore your energy, it might even calm you down.'

"Tsk. What do you know."

(lol i feel like i purposely brought sungchan to be the one frustrated playboy character in a cliche romance book-- *gasp* jUDAS, nO.)

-----

"Sigh.. There's no signal, can't text my friends, can't read novels, can't scroll through ig or twitter... Ha..." Lisa grumbled, currently laying on a low quality leather couch placed in the kitchen that was surprisingly more comfy than the bed she has been sleeping on for a few days already.

She had been laying there for hours, whining alone; "But look on the bright side, Lisa! You can take pictures offline, it wouldn't be bad!" tried cheering herself up, but sadly - "Oh it is bad! Bad bad! Me, taking pictures of myself burning and suffocating in hell?! I'd rather be above! I don't want to look pitiful in front of my friends when they scroll in my photo gallery to print a picture for my funeral!"

"Done practicing your role for being a baby? Better be perfect, or I'll fire you." Suddenly, a silhouette-- no scratch that, the figure already appeared fully.

Again; Suddenly, the one and only Jung Sunchan appeared in the wooden kitchen causing Lisa to frown. "For the second time, keep on dreaming, I still won't say your 'I lo--"

"I wasn't here for that. I'm here to call you outside and finally stand up to do your deserved chores of the day! Congratulations!" Sungchan clapped his hands joyfully.

Lisa raised a brow, "Who the fuck said so?"

"Auntie said so! I just forgot to mention it was today, girly!" Still plastering such a fake smile that reached his ears with his teeth shown.

Crossing her arms, rolling her eyes; "Tsk, No way I'm getting involved when it includes stepping on mud or dirty work, you disgust me."

"A farm isn't luxurious, señorita. Tell me, when was the time working on a farm was clean enough?"

"... Still, I will not allow you low-borns to mess with my Air Jordan 12 OVO." (lmao, my poor butt searched this up:p)

"Shoes are shoes. Also, that's the reason why Eunwoo Hyung brought this-" he dropped a pair of black flip flops in front of Lisa before continuing; "from the market yesterday to solve the problem." with a generous smile to finish it off.

"You're making me wear that? Ha! Do I look cheap?"

"In fact, yes. Without a hundred layers of expensive make up, yes. Even with those branded clothes you're currently wearing, ye--" Not letting Sungchan continue with his blunt tone, Lisa interrupted, sitting up from the couch, glaring at him.