Chapter 7 - Gae^^

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Eunwoo gasped, eyes widening; "H-he said what?!"

"You do know that I don't want to repeat shit, low-born." Lisa groaned out, her eyes shut in annoyance due to the presence next to her seat.

"I-I do know that- But," Eunwoo turned his head towards the latter beside Lisa, "S-sungchan, I didn't raise you to be that way!" Eunwoo gave Sungchan (who was giving him a flat lazy look) a look of needing some explanation.

"You waren't the one who watched me grow up." Sungchan deadpanned, making Eunwoo let out another offended gasp eyebrowns rasing, seeming to be expecting something.

"Hyung." Sungchan added, as if he did not forget about the honorific to call him.

Eunwoo looked at the younger with a helpless look, removing his rested palms from the table to fix his standing position and a part of the reason is to also make his way to Sungchan to scold him, Until-

"C'mon, Eunwoo. Don't be stressed, at least our son helped the maiden." Suddenly, Jaehyun interrupted, arms snaking around Eunwoo's waist as he rested his chin on Eunwoo's broad shoulder; eyes tiredly closed.

Eunwoo flinched, snapping his head to Jaehyun; "O-our what?!" he exclaimed, trying to wriggle out from Jaehyun's strong grasp.

"Don't struggle too much." Jaehyun said in his usual husky tone stopping Eunwoo's everlasting hardship.

(Lisa: Alexa, play 'That should be me by Justin Beiber')

On the other side of the table, Mingyu and Seokmin looked at the two in disgust while munching on their apples, their legs crossed.

"What do you see?" Mingyu asked Seokmin to make sure he had seen the horrifying scene right.

Seokmin replied; "Geh content." -continuing to munch on his apple.

That resulted Sicheng (who was standing next to their seats, doing nothing) to smile awkwardly at them.

Again, on the other side of the table, there are Shotaro and Bambam watching the non-labeled lovebirds in confusion.

"Are they dating?" Shotaro whispered to the tall older stick.

"Are they?" Bambam whispered back.

"YUGYEOM, WAKE THE GODDAMN FUCK UP! YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING AROUND, SLEEPING AND DROOLING THE WHOLE DAY ON THE COUCH EVER SINCE JUNGKOOK WOKE US ALL!"

"DON'T GET ME INVOLVED IN SHIT, MINGHAO! I, JUNG-FUCKING-COCK DESERVES TO TAKE A BATH IN PEACE!"

"LANGUAGE YOU TWO!"

"ENGLISH!"

"FU-"

"Don't curse, Eunwoo honey."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"
-------------

Sungchan bowed down to match with Lisa's head level as the yelling still continued and whispered; "So when will you deal with my 'shit' and say 'I love you' genuinely?"

Lisa smiled at this, annoyed. "That will never happen, newbei."

----------------------
See you next year^^