Chapter 4 - Mud

"AHH! WHAT. THE. F*CK. IS. THIS??"

"Language, woman..."

"The f*ck is what?"

"The f*ck is that!?" Lisa pointed behind the boys. Out of curiosity, they connected the line between Lisa's Index to where she was pointing at.

"Oh, that?" Seokmin let out a mischievous smirk across his face before saying;
"You're not blind aren't you? Those are pigs."
He paused, crossing his arms, leaning back a little, as his smirk stayed. A very prideful act. "And YOU'RE dealing with them sooner or later. Though I prefer it to be later hehe~" After letting those words roll out of his tongue, he expected Lisa two release a shriek in horror.

"No, Stupid! What I meant was-" She pointed (now accurately) below the pigs-"That."

"Oh, that? Man, that's obviously mud-"

"Exactly!" Lisa squealed in joy along with her small excited jumps. It was enough to make the boys more puzzled.

"Excuse me, Madame? Could you please elaborate?" Bambam asked with a hint of sarcasm but the curiosity on his face hid it.

The others, on the other hand, agreed. "Yeah, why so happy?"

"Y'all don't get it, do you?"
The boys exchanged glaces, looking if anybody had a clue. It looked like none of them did, so they reattached their gazes to one another then came back to Lisa.
"No..."

"Oh, what a life for lowly peasants to understand me~ It's called a Moisturizer, kids." Walking away as she said these words.

"Moistur- The f*ck?? How can that moisturize your skin considering its filthy appearance?" Jungkook innocently gazed on the mud.

Lisa snapped her head to her side to look at Jungkook, "Believe it or not, I have sensitive skin. And my natural smart a*s with common sense would probably use mud to protect my skin from burning. Consider it as a part of your night routine, I recommend."

"So, what you meant was... Uh... You get to stick mud on your face for the whole day?"

"What? No?! Why don't you try it." Lisa said, tone rising from word to word.

The boys ignored this, they could get used to it.

Mingyu grimaced, "Bro, imagine applying mud to your face after you take a very refreshing bath-wouldn't you smell more?? Taking a bath would be useless at that point then. Ugh... Thinking about it makes me want to throw up. I'd rather marry Wonwoo than do that for a dollar."

"Ehh~?"

"Gross? That's gay!"

"Exactly."

------------

[Edited] Lmao, mud that moisturizes your skin isn't actually a thing (ig?) to be honest. I just made that up considering that pigs use muds to protect their skin from the burning and parasites😭
⚠️ So please don't go to a farm to collect natural mud and apply them to your body😭⚠️