chapter 2- asshole.

3'rd persons P.O.V.

The atmosphere was quiet as the guy drives on the way and so on. While Lisa, on the other hand was just using her phone, scrolling through social media to ease the boredom.

"Ehem.." The guy fake coughed attempting to catch Lisa's attention which expectantly happened.

"What?" Lisa asked still staring at her phone screen, reading a random blog of a person she knows.

"So... aren't you gonna ask my name?" The guy started, staring at the road. Who could've known talking to each other without eye contact will be less awkward?

"Do I look like I'm interested?" Lisa asked her eyes still on her phone, now on her settings, seeming to fix something that just came up.

"Well.. yes."

Lisa scoffed; "Is that even necessary?"

"Again, yes. You might need me, or call my name when you're in bed in the middle of the night."

"Were you actually born a pervert, you low peasant?" Lisa said raising her eye brows now looking at him.

The guy paused, rolling his eyes in annoyance as he said; "Hey! I was born an angel, brat. I just wanted you to ask me what my name was."

"Oh don't worry, I've already got one for you" Lisa grinned, looking away. Ignoring the quick glare from the guy.

"Then what is it?" The guy said, curiosity hoovering on his shoulders, calming down.

Lisa attaches a smug look on her face, looking at him once again, "Why, curious?" She said in such a teasing tone.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He answered, annoyed.

Lisa's lips came down to a thin line, "Asshole." -Lisa muttured making it audiable for him to hear it.

"Asshole?"

"Yes... ASSHOLE " Lisa said emphasising the  s p e c i a l  word at his face.

"WHY YOU-" Cutting himself off, not wanting any upcoming commotion or tantrum from the so-like-kid beside him.
"Just-" The guy let out a moan out of frustration, "JUST CALL ME THE8!" he exclaimed, not caring one bit about the  existing cleared road after them.

"The8? What kind of name is that?"

"Just- just call me that!!"

"Alright.. ASSHOLE."

The guy- I mean, The8 stopped the car and glared at Lisa "Look... STOP CALLING ME ASSHOLE! I'M A HUMAN A HUMAN! AND NOT ANY OTHER LIP SKINNED ON THE OTHER END OF EVERY OTHER HUMAN EXISTING."

Damn. He bursted just because of that? What a tweety bird for a grown teenage man. Lisa thought.

"That doesn't concern me..." Lisa blankly said.

"You know what? Should I just call you an Old woman?" The8 said starting the car again.

"HEY! I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE CALLED AN OLD WOMAN!"

"Yeah, shut up. You even look older than my Great Grandma" he murmured, eyes now fixed on the road.

"What did you say?!"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND LET ME DRIVE!!" The8 yelled, stopping the car once again which was enough for the two to fly forward and bump onto the truck's front glass with a crack if it wasn't for the seat belts.

When Lisa opened her mouth to say something, or complain I guess but, "LET ME DRIVE!" -The8 beated her up to it immediately shuting Lisa's mouth in an instant.

------------------

After that incident happened, it was awkward again. Until-

"W-what's this??!!" Lisa panicked looking at her phone, switching to her home screen.

"What's what?" The8 asked taking a glace at Lisa's phone then back to the road.

"I mean, what's this?!" Lisa shoved her phone to his face, making him hit the breaks immediately, awared they might end up on the other side of the road flying like boars.

"Stop shoving your phone on my face!" The8 yelled grabbing Lisa's phone from her grasp, then looked at it, squinting his eyes.

"The fuck is wrong?? Nothing is wrong!" The8 said, looking at nothing but the wallpaper of her phone

(I am goddamn sorry baby Chittaphrr, but I had to!)

"Who the fuck is this guy" he muttered under his breath, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh that! That's my childhood friend from another country, that's my only picture of him." Saying it with a proud tone made The8 snicker.

"But why this pic though? What made you pick this as wallpaper?" The8 asked holding back himself from laughing.

"He asked me to wallpaper a decent picture of him, so I did!" Lisa blurted out innocently.

"BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The8 laughed out loud holding his stomach for support.

"The fuck..." Lisa muttured "YOU'RE SO DAMN FREAKIN' LOUD, SHUT UP!" She shouted, which made The8 shut his mouth.

"Don't worry about me, Seokmin can do better." The8 said whopping his imaginary tears away with his long fingers, giggling.

"I don't know who that Seokmin seawall is, but I'm sure he's another problem." Lisa said, while The8 just shrugged, saving the memory (the picture) to his mind ane instantly made it as his happy pill.

"Oh don't worry there are more problems to come."

Lisa groaned, ignoring his statement "You don't get my point right here, just look up at the status bar."

"Why what's wrong with it?"

"Asshole! Look at the signal!" Lisa said annoyed.

"Ohhh right... I forgot to tell you that we don't allow phones on the farm, asked by the government just yesterday, so we won't have any signals in a few months, and we're almost there." The8 simply said, throwing Lisa's phone back to her lap.

"You're kidding..." Lisa faintly chuckled, as she looked at the man beside her who started driving again with a poker face made her say; "Right?"

"Nope, not kidding. Never." The8 said continually driving.

"How can life be totally soooo unfair.." Lisa huffed, then faked fainted on her seat looking like a precious melting icecream.

------------
Edited.

A/N: I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THIS CRINGY!