Electro / (Y/N) (L/N)
_
Profile / Voiceover

Hello (Y/N). Knight of Favonius. If you need me, I'll try to help as best as I can...

Chat: Sleepiness Standing here's making me kinda sleepy.

Chat: Knights Maybe you should've brought a different knight...

Chat: Work Have I done what Captain Kaeya told me to do yet..?

When it Rains Oh... The ground might be slippery now.

When Thunder Strikes It looks beautiful but sounds scary. Doesn't it? Wait- I think I meant the other way round.

When it Snows Snow makes me feel at home.

When the Wind is Blowing A breeze every once in a while is nice, as long as it isn't too strong.

Good Morning Morning. Ahah... I'm late? Sorry.

Good Afternoon Wanna get a bite to eat?

Good Evening It always feels a bit empty after the sun has set.

Good Night See you tomorrow. Stay safe!

About (Y/N): Journeys I'm just an ordinary knight. Nothing particularly special about me, haha. I'm glad I can accompany you on your journeys though. It's fun sometimes.

About (Y/N): Archery You want me to shoot down that pigeon..? Of- of course I can but... the poor thing... Done.

About Us: Abilities I still don't understand why you wanted me in your team. But thank you for trusting in my abilities anyway.

About Us: Improvements Travelling together helps me improve quite a bit. In my fighting and my knowledge. Is it the same for you? The world is more intriguing than I thought.

About the Vision ...Sometimes I wonder if a vision is truly needed to become strong...

Something to Share I often visit Dragonspine. I love it there. But once I found a freezing corpse there and was tempted to never go ever again. Not so nice.

Interesting Things Do you know why Small Lamp Grass glow? No? Me neither. They're pretty though.

About Kaeya Kaeya? He's my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without him. What? He's been asking you for a drink? That idiot. Though... do join him sometime. There's non-alcoholic drinks too. He gets a bit lonely sometimes.

About Jean Everyone in Mondstadt looks up to her, so I can't help but do so as well. Though, I've always been a little intimidated by her, even since we were teens, haha.

About Albedo That guy... He's lucky his sister is adorable.

About Klee An absolute nuisance. But who looks at that cute little face and doesn't try their best to bail her out, hm?

About Varka Grand Master Varka... Sometimes I try to convince myself that the reason I wasn't taken with him was because I was relatively new to the Knights, and not just because I'm... mm.

About Rosaria She's funny when she's drunk. I love it when she's at the tavern.

About Noelle I really do hope she gets into the Knights someday. Her skills could prove a lot of use. Though she really does have the tendency to overwork herself a lot...

About Diluc: Expression What? You think he looks upset all the time? No... haha, he just thinks a lot. He's very smiley once you get to know him a bit better. You think that's creepy? His smile is the sweetest, don't worry.

About Diluc: Past I still can't believe I never realised Diluc used to be my captain... He was so much more different back then...

About Tartaglia We were close friends. It's a surprise seeing him again to be honest. A pleasant surprise? I suppose...

About La Signora Isn't she... a Fatui Harbinger? She has nothing to do with me. But if she ever showed up in Mondstadt, as a Knight of Favonius, it's my duty to protect the city.

About her Mother ...I don't understand her actions... I hope to see her again one day.

More About (Y/N): I Hm? Me? I'm just any other knight.

More About (Y/N): II I'm under Kaeya, the Cavalry Captain. Of course I know how to ride a horse. I'd teach you if all the cavalry weren't... well, gone.

More About (Y/N): III How did I become a knight? I have no idea. It's all thanks to Kaeya. And... I suppose... mm... I'm glad I belong somewhere here.

More About (Y/N): IV Snezhnaya... You're planning to get there at some point of your journey, right? Make sure you've kicked me out of your team by then, haha. No, I don't have anything of the slightest against it there. I just don't want to- Uhm. Never mind.

More About (Y/N): V We've really been in the same team for this long? What goes through your mind... Even so, thanks to you, I've been able to grow, even if it's just a little. Thank you.

(Y/N)'s Hobbies... I like looking after my flowers. They're like my children. They're so delicate; you need to treat them all kindly and with love. I never let a day go without watering them and making sure they're doing well. Sometimes I even talk to them.

(Y/N)'s Troubles... Just because I don't want to buy a new house, doesn't mean I'm broke. Why doesn't anyone get that? I'm not looking for a sugar daddy, no thank you.

Favourite Food I'm not too picky. Though when someone cooks for you... it's the best feeling. And that means it's the best taste too.

Least Favourite Food Once I drank way too much of this one drink all at once in Angel's Share. Now I can't drink it at all without almost throwing up.

Birthday It's your birthday? Ahh, don't tell me I forgot!! I'm sorry, I'll get you a present as soon as I can! Not only you, but... your brother too. I hope you reunite with him happily soon. Best wishes to you both.

Feelings about Ascension: Intro What's this? Oh! I feel stronger. Was I supposed to eat that..?

Feelings about Ascension: Building Up I hope I'm becoming more useful to your team now.

Feelings about Ascension: Climax Let's become stronger together. These monsters won't defeat themselves!

Feelings about Ascension: Conclusion Without a vision, my goal has always been to either get stronger... or to just give up. But being around you... you inspire me to try my best. Really. Thank you.

• •

currently crying over diluc's fucking biryhday vouckines guyfiendbffbhfsjdbhfjdbsjsbfuensyxGDHFJRBSJDBRIE ALSO THANK U FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY MESSAGES JN THE PADT WEEK U GUYS R SOBSWEETTTTWWAAHAHHHH ALSO IM ABT TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPGER RN KEEP TUNED😍😍😍