Author's Note

Important! Please read!

Hello my fellow book lovers!

Thank you in advance for choosing to read "Intangible."

Now, I know there are a lot of fan fictions surrounding the ACOTAR series, and that mine is just one of the bunch, but I hope you are able to find some joy or hope or meaning in this story.

Just a heads up, I am a hopeless romantic and this fic is partly created for the purpose of presenting my especially cheesy and possibly cringe-worthy scenarios in a cohesive story... but it's my book. If you don't like it, I bid thee farewell.

Oh, you're still here? Okay cool. :) Anyway, remember to look out for my ***Author's notes*** throughout the book (usually at the base of the chapters.) They'll usually include my thoughts on the chapter, any notices about updates and pretty much anything random I want to share with you guys.

I'm so excited for this book and to explore one of my favourite ACOTAR characters in more depth. We've only had snippets of Azriel in the series so far and I can't wait to explore his character further in my own writing (as well as how he fits with my OC, Ellius.)

Alright, click to the next page to begin the journey and I'll see you soon. :)

Lots of love and good vibes,

Rhymeandreason21.

P.S. Just a reminder that all characters and content belong to Sarah J Maas, except my OCs Ellius and Asha.