Chapter 1- Percy's POV

"Percy," a voice called in the darkness. I groaned. I really did not want to get up. I mean, it's a Saturday and the sun is shining and all that, but the fact that I have to open up my eyelids is just to much work.

"Percy Jackson, if you do not get off your sleepy butt and get dressed, I will personally escort Leo to wake you up." She wouldn't dare do that. With another groan, I opened up my eyes to find Annabeth peering down at me, her eyes showing patience, but her body showing a little bit of annoyance. 

"Sorry Annabeth," I said, my morning voice whisking away all her frustrations. Before she could realize what was going on, I moved up and hugged her, kissing her head.

"How's my queen doing?" I asked. Annabeth sighed, cuddling into me, her face a light pink.

"I'm doing fine Percy, thank you for asking." I started to sway side to side as she pulled away and started playing around with my fingers. 

"Percy, you know that you can't stay in your cabin the whole entire day. You have duties to do." I sighed, knowing that Annabeth was right. I just couldn't bring myself to get out of my bed and get dressed. That meant that the day was going to start, and I wasn't yet ready for the day yet.

"Percy, we have to leave camp soon." I sighed and looked down at Annabeth, catching her pleading eyes.

"I know. I just wish there wasn't another prophecy. Like, why not ask other demigods? But then they would die and I don't want anymore people to die..." Annabeth sighed.

"I know Percy, I know." Annabeth leaned up and kissed me before letting go, detaching herself from my fingers, and getting out of my bed.

"Come on," she said, holding out her hand. I took it and got up, Annabeth and I groaning from my weight. Annabeth let go of my hands and stared into my eyes.

"I'll start packing, you get dressed. Meet for breakfast in front of your cabin?" 

"Sounds like a plan," I said, grabbing my clothes that Annabeth had laid out on a nearby chair and kissed her on the lips. As we parted ways, I kept a little smile to myself. This is what it would be like every single day, once I had engaged and married her. All that was left was the ring, which Leo was making at this very moment. I was pretty sure Annabeth knew because she brought Leo into waking me up. No other time would she bring Leo into the matter, unless it was important. That sly daughter of Athena. 

I slid my shirt and shorts on, swiping some deodorant on, and smelled my breath. Sadly, it smelled awful. I was surprised how Annabeth could keep a straight face while kissing me. I brushed my teeth for a solid minute before quickly washing my face and heading out of the bathroom, towards the open door of my cabin. 

On the way to the front, I grabbed my shoes and socks, waiting until I passed the door to slip them on. I had learned that the hard way to stop when it comes to putting on shoes. 

I waited for about two minutes until Annabeth came back with two donuts and two backpacks. I kissed her as she handed me my backpack and donut. I promptly stuffed half of the long john that she gave me right into my mouth.

"Don't eat too fast, seaweed brain, otherwise you'll get a stomach ache." I pouted as I chewed.

"Wise girl, this is the only OK food that we'll be eating besides the occasional Mc Donalds stop." Annabeth paused before she took a bite, considering my beautiful words. Amazingly, she took them to heart, stuffing three fourths of her donut into her mouth, almost choking in the process. 

The sight almost made me laugh, which would NOT have been good considering how I now had the other half of the donut in my mouth. Annabeth, seeing me struggle to hold in my donut, found my face hilarious and on top of almost choking, Annabeth was now trying to also hold in her donut in. 

I managed to swallow my donut before laughing, my face hurting from contorting it for to long. I then flexed around my jaw as Annabeth put in the last of her donut, already leading the way to where Grover would have a car ready. That's right, we would be going through our quest with a transportation vehicle. that almost never happened, unless your talking about the Roman navy...

As Annabeth and I walked up the hill, I had a sudden feeling of dread and thought, I might not come here ever again. Then, I thought about the prophecy, which said all demigods will be safe and how I was the a pretty good demigod myself with some training and thought, Nah, I'm coming home. 

"G-man," I yelled as I saw Grover walk towards me, an extremely rusty car  in the background. I mean, it's better than stealing one, or having no car at all.  But not kidding, I'm kind of surprised it's still able to be driven. 

"Percy," Grover said as he fist-bumped me, "No time, long see."

"Yeah," I said awkwardly. What the Zeus's underwear did he just say?

"Boys, come on, we have a long drive ahead of us. I was talking with Frank and he said that we need to go to Wisconsin." The only question I had out of all of that was- Where and what is Wisconsin?

"Wisconsin?" I asked. Annabeth sighed and walked toward the car.

"You know, cheese state," Grover said.

"Nope."

"Beer state."

"Nope." Annabeth sighed once more, opening up the door to the car.

"Jeffrey Dahmers Percy. The cannibalistic guy." Annabeth said as she got into the car.

"Wait, he lived in Wisconsin?" I asked just as Annabeth closed the door to the car, making it shutter. I looked at Grover with a worried expression. Now it was Grover's time to sigh.

"Dahmers is dead, Percy. Just remember  that it's home to cheese. I've been there twice and one thing you're going to want to try is deep fried cheese curds." I sighed, adding cheese curds to one of the things to have, and got into the back seat of the car. We had drawn sticks last night to where everyone would be sitting. Grover would sit in the driver's seat, Annabeth shotgun, and me the spacious back. Annabeth would also have Grover's and her backpack up by her since neither Annabeth nor Grover thought I would be responsible enough to grab their backpack. I don't really think that I would forget something as important as a backpack, I mean I did live for a week without memories and a few weeks of training from wolves. As Grover started the engine, I had a sudden pang of fear that, one of us might not be coming home. It said that demigods would be fine, not saying that one wouldn't come home, and that it only said about demigods, not Grover. I looked at Grover and saw that his hand twitched as he backed up the car. He knew, but yet he was coming with us. Why? 

"Off to Wisconsin," Annabeth said and I whooped in joy to try and raise people's spirits. Grover joined in and then all of us were whooping with joy and laughing as we headed off to the serial killer's state.

First chapter done :)