Ending :(

Dear readers, I am sad to say that, because of Technoblade's death, I have lost all motivation to keep writing this. Because of this set back, I will end this, but give you the ideas that I had in chronological order so that the story is at least complete. Thank you for reading this! 

I apologize for the misspellings and grammar mistakes

Chapter 11: Dream's POVDream is with Percy and Tommy and Tubbo try to kill him. His other side plays out and he asks for the disks, resulting with Ponk turning against Dream with pretty much the whole dream smp in front of them to take Dream away. What they didn't know is Percy. Dream, surprised, tells him to run. Percy disagrees, but Dream pushes him off, into water (i don't care if that's not how that works) Dream's taken away with the relief that Percy's safe.

Chapter 12: Techno's point of view, a few weeks later. Techno basically is writing in his diary about how Percy's holding up and his emotions towards Percy and yeah.

Chapter 13: Percy's POVPercy's sleeping and is woken up by Quakity and Sam, their swords on his neck, telling him that it's going to be a lot of fun. be descriptive

Chapter 14: Dream's POVDream is woken up from leaning against the wall to the lava opening and Quackity pushing Percy, who's hands are tied behind his back and a rubber ball, attached to a belt piece that wraps around his face, the ball fitting in his mouth, making him gag a little bit (for Percy) Dream gets angry and is yelling at Quackity, but Quackity leans Percy over the lava and tells Dream to walk by the water, otherwise he'll kill Percy. Dream obeys and Sam brings Quackity and Percy over. Percy's dumped onto the floor and Quackity goes into detail on how fun it's going to be with Dream and Quakity, and how he wants dream to tell him the resurrection book. When dream doesn't, Quakity starts to torture dream and then goes over to Percy and starts to torture him so that Dream will stop. Also, at the end, Quakity takes Dream's mask and everyone gets to see what his face looks like, except for Percy, because Percy already knew what his face looked like. The mining fatigue also doesn't affect Percy, but Percy's water abilities don't work.

Chapter 15-25- dream's entries and descriptions of what happens every single day

Chapter 26: Techno's POVTechno goes to the prison to visit dream and try to have him help try to finding Percy. Techno goes all the way, until when the lava disappears and he sees Percy, he's surprised and he looks around to Sam, seeing that he's now holding a sword and he's forcing Techno onto the moving platform to Dream and Percy. Techno goes on and when he's on the other side by Percy and Dream, he immediately starts asking questions, seeing how Percy and Dream are both not in great condition. When the netherite blocks disappear down, Techno runs to Percy as Dream looks at them with a longing for some reason. Techno starts asking Percy different questions, like what hurts and rips off parts of his shirt to act as bandages. As Techno's dressing Percy's wounds, Percy passes out. Techno then talks to Dream for a while till he's done dressing Percy's wounds and gets all information from Dream about the last few days, and then tells Dream to put down all information in a book about the whole entire prison.

Chapter 27- Dream's diarywhat he feels about techno and Percy and how he's feeling, how long the days have been and some secrets he knows about the prison.

Chapter 30- Percy's POVTechno babies over Percy for a while and then Techno talks to Dream about a thing called wattpad and his writings, which Percy sometimes chuckles. Dream becomes hot faced and denies it, but Percy knows otherwise, and so does Techno. Then everyone goes to sleep but Percy stays up. After two hours, when Percy thinks everyone's asleep, he starts to sing a song that's been stuck inside his head for too long and he smile while singing it.

Chapter 31- Dream's POVSaying that he posts on wattpad and how he's writing a fanfic about dream and technoblade and then describing how Percy's sing-a-fest went last night because dream couldn't sleep either. Dream then talks about how Dream, Percy, and Technoblade are then talking about the resurrection  book thing and everything like that.

Chapter 32- Technoblade's POVTechnoblade than talks about Dream XD and than asking for a bell. Dream XD looks at Percy before gifting Percy no mining fatigue before giving Technoblade a bell. Percy's surprised and asks Techno to put him in the water and then, Percy becomes healed, lowly

chapter 33- Dream's journalDream then talks about how days go by and Percy seems to look better and sometimes he starts to sing or talk to Technoblade quietly. Then, that day he started to heal Dream. then talks to him, sometimes looking at him with a knowing smile that was also saddening. Dream doesn't really understand and he expresses this in the journal along with the note that the voices are slowly dwindling away, along with the pain, and, even though Dream is in a prison, an outcast by the world, he's finally at peace because of Percy.

End of book 1?This will be in Book 2 (or teaser)Percy's POV:Percy basically goes back to his world with Techno and Dream, because Phil doesn't feel comfortable. Percy explains the things of his world before they go in and when they go in, they find themselves at townsquare and there are monsters running everywhere. Percy sighs and takes out his sword, starting to cut down monsters left and right, leaving behind dust. Techno and Dream join in and destroy almost all of the monsters. Then, Tartarus comes with Annabeth and the trio fight the duo. Percy has to kill Annabeth and he actually speaks, and it's the most beautiful voice ever and Annabeth is shocked that he talked. "I'm sorry, but it was never meant to be." Those words hit Dream and Techno and Annabeth hard, because of Eric, Wilbur, and then Annabeth when she left Percy had said. Blind with anger, torment, guilt, and pain, Percy leads the strikes on Tartarus, as Dream and Techno hear voices of blood (tubuscus of course too) they all fight as one, dismembering Tartarus, one limb after another. Percy becomes scary, Techno's voices make him thirst for blood and Dream's other side comes out. Teh last blow is from Percy, as the others turn into their normal self, Percy disinegrates Tartarus from the inside out and then drops to the ground in exhaustion, both mentally and physically.