Chapter 10 Dream's POV

Just a brief warning, Dream turns from his normal self to his "violent" or the state where he "listens to the voices". It's very subtle sometimes, but try and follow as well as you can. This also took me a while to get almost everything word for word and for some parts, it took over an hour to write it down. Please be patient and I hope you like this!

When I asked Percy to come with me for support, he nodded his head. Now here he was, side by side with me as we both waited for Tommy and Tubbo to get to the spot. I had already warned Percy that my other side might come out and to stop me before I would bring any harm to anyone else. Percy nodded gravely. I did note that he showed a little bit of hesitancy to this agreement, as if he knew what he would have to do and maybe that he already had to do it to someone else before. I did tell Percy that I had the Tommy's disks from a different time. I didn't tell Techno and Phil where I was going. They didn't have to worry about my plans. As I saw Tommy and Tubbo approach and put their spawns down, I saw they were a bit unease. I realized a little to soon that they where going to attack me. I walked towards them and said,

"Hello!"

"HEEEEeeeey," Tubbo said.

"Long time, no see."

"K Tubbo.." Tommy started to say. I just talked over them.

"I have.. a lot.. to talk about," I said as I readied my own weapons in case I needed to fight. They where already drinking potions.

"Yes, we do," Tubbo said.

"Ok..." I said as Tommy smashed a potion underneath him, absorbing it.

"Dream, do you have the disks with you?"

"I may, or I may not." It's best if they don't know.

"Do you have them on you right now?" Tommy asked.

"I might." Better to be as vague as possible.

"Tubbo-" Tommy yelled as he ran at me, starting to fight against me.

"Let's-let's have a conversation," I yelled over Tommy. I saw Percy out of my eye, concerned but not getting into the fight. Not yet. Tubbo ran at me and tried to swing at me, but he was to far away. I jogged back, slowly turning into a run.

"Get him!" Tubbo yelled, racing after me. Tommy was basically on my tail, not giving up.

"Don't give him time to think, Tubbo, don't give him time to think," Tommy yelled as I quickly ate a golden apple. I had thought this might happen.

"You know, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!" Tubbo yelled.

"Come on, let's talk," I said calmly, not worried about the situation. I saw Percy back down out of the corner of my eye. 

"What?" Tommy asked confused at Tubbo's words. 

A second later, Tommy yelled, "Don't give him time to think, don't give him fricking time to think." Right.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop. He might not even have them on him." (TU)

"I'll brisk you, I'll brisk you," Tommy said for some reason. I had no clue what that meant. British guys. I waited for them as they retreated. I waited for them to talk for a bit, something about Tommy's trousers, and then started to talk.

"How was your journey here?"

"It was- it was," Tubbo said quietly. Tommy sighs or groans; I couldn't tell what it was.

"Why did you need us here, Dream?"

"Why are we here?" Tubbo asked.

"Well, I mean, I have what you want and you come to take it right?" I asked.