Chapter 8- Percy's POV

Picture is credited to it's artist (I'm a bit blind so I can't really read the artists name)

As I stood on glass, observing the "parkour" in front of me, my only thought was, This guy really wants to kill me. 

Now I'm kind of used to the fact that someone wants to kill me, but I thought that this guy might be different. 

He did fight dirty. True, true. I took a deep breath and walked backwards. I stopped fro a second to set myself to a determined state of mind and sprinted, falling and then bouncing on, what the masked man called, 'a slime block'. I opened a chest and grabbed a bow before I fell down again onto another slime block. I shot at the target, pretty easy if you ask me, and used the water down below in a hole.

"YEAH!" Dream yelled at the top of his lungs and I smiled. Maybe he doesn't want to kill me. I climbed out of the hole with the help of the water. I looked at Dream and saw him smiling at me before transferring to something else, his face turning pained. (Is that how you would say it?) I heard a whip, saw a flash of flint, and felt something painful dig into my shoulder. I grunted and gritted my teeth, listening as people approached.

"Who is this?" A person asked. I didn't have the patience for this, grabbing hold of the water in the whole and manipulated it to turn into solid daggers, aiming for the voice with precision. I formed myself into molecules reluctantly, though my wound was making me loose consciousness. I transported myself to Dream, catching myself on my hands and knees. I started to cough up blood as Dream took in what had happened.

"Damn it, Bad," Dream muttered, lifting my up.

"Fuck your light." I found this somewhat funny and started to laugh, which only made me cough up more blood.

"Just wait Percy," Dream said, pulling out a orb and throwing it, causing us to teleport to where it hit the ground. Dream teleported us to the prison, only for us to meet a new person. He wore a gas mask and a color scheme of dark green and gold. 

"Sam-"

"Dream, who is this?"

"Someone who needs medical attention." Sam's  eyes drifted to my ankle and I realized that he saw the thing that Dream put on me this morning. I had only guessed it was so that I wouldn't run away. Sam had seemed to recognized it and his emotions became conserved.

"Dream, hand him over." Dream gently put me down, propping my onto the side of the wall. My vision became a little blurry, but I managed to somewhat see what was happening. Dream took out his sword and stood in front of me, blocking Sam from my vision.

"Percy's with me, Sam. Hands off." Who ever this Sam guy wasn't as skilled with a sword as Dream. Sam made the first move, immediately going offensive. Sam hit Dream's arm, shocking Dream for a second. They might have been friends as some point in their life. Dream cut Sam's arm and both of his legs, not to deeply, but hard enough hat he won't be able to move for at least a day or two without a healing potion. Dream sheathed his sword and ran over to me, picking me up again. He started to run again, dropping a healing potion on both of us, healing his arm and my arrow wound. I look behind us to see that Sam was following, but slowing down, step by step.  As we made it to a purple portal, I could not see Sam anymore.

Where are we going? I signed. Dream saw it, but didn't understand what I was trying to say. I decided to try out something. It took so much effort out of me, but I needed to know.

'WHERE TO?' I asked inside Dream's head. After that effort, I felt drained and worried for Dream. I had invaded his head, but in that moment, I felt so many other presences, so many other voices, half screaming to kill me, and the other half, saying to bring me back to Sam, to leave me at his mercy. But, there was a king voice, dream's head voice, that was telling them 'No'. Quite interesting. I looked at Dream, his face portraying confusion.

"Was that you?" Dream asked. I had just enough energy to nod my head, before letting go of all muscles, becoming a cooked noodle. It was quite relaxing, even if we were on the stairwells, hell right below us with lava pools. 

"How?" After a second of waiting, Dream sighed. 

"We're going to Techno." I smiled a little bit. Techno. 

At some point, I had passed out, and when I woke up, we where in an arctic region. I saw Techno's house in the distance, but the surrounding areas weren't the same. There were so many TNT pot holes, destruction, a burning forest, and many dummies strewed all over the floor. As we got closer, I saw that Techno was actually outside, his coat off.

"Techno!" Dream yelled. I was surprised, seeing that Dream was caring for me more than his own safety. Techno turned around, looking frantic. He saw me first, and then Dream, who had a limp now. Techno drops his sword, surprised for a second, but runs toward us, his eyes fixed on me. His wonderful eyes were filled with hope and I smiled weakly. Techno carefully picked me up from dream's arms.

"Percy," Techno whispered, turning us around toward the house, walking towards it. I checked to see if I had enough energy to talk to him. I sadly didn't, but signed T E C H N O. Techno smiled up at me, but after a second, we both heard a drop. Techno turned around to find Dream on the ground. Techno sighed and walked towards Dream and slinged me over his right shoulder. I felt Techno dip and then Dream was on his other shoulder. I looked at Dream, but got pink hair in my face. It smelled of sweat, roses, and smoke. I smiled and smelled it again, committing the smell to memory. My eyes started to close and I fell asleep, on top of Techno's shoulder, surrounded in his unique smell.

______Line Break_______

When I woke up, I was laying down on a couch, Techno's coat on my. I smiled and smelled it, the same unique smell bringing me comfort. 

"Techno, what you're saying; that's all out war."

"And?"

"It'll at least take two months to attack 'Manburg."

"Then so be it. I want Eggpire to fall, I want 'Manburg to fall, I want every government to fall."

"So Phil, Percy, you, and I?"

"We'll see when Phil lives out his shoes. Percy might need a little bit of adjusting, learning new techniques."

"What techniques?"

"You know, the normal crossbow and fishing rod. A way to fight with a pickax, those kind of techniques. Anyways, why are you asking?"

"Just wondering?"

"Just wondering."

Just wondering. 

Sup peeps!! Just finished two and a half (half meaning the one thing you read before this) in a day! Yay!

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting as much stuff, but I've just been so freaking busy with Spanish and all the tests that I've had to take (it's my first year {and hopefully only} of Spanish). 

I did just cheer at a game and we just had homecoming yesterday sooooo...

Have fun all you guys!