Chapter 10: Part 2 Dream's POV

I dropped down on Tubbo as he talked to Tommy. I wasn't focusing on words, just motions.

"Calm down," Percy telepathically whispered. I slowed down a bit, my voices growling in frustration, but stepping down.

"Wait he's above me!" Tommy yelled in confusion.

"He was above me, He was above me," Tubbo answered.

"Ok, I have one obsideon" Tommy said. I stopped focusing on what Tommy and Tubbo had said, instead just trying to stay alive without really injuring Tubbo. Meaning, not killing him. That was not what I wanted to do, at least not now. Tubbo is leverage, not a target. Not yet. Half paying attention, Tubbo shocked me by knocking me down off the tree. 

"I knocked him down, I knocked him down," Tubbo yelled as I pranced away.

"Ok, kill him Tubbo, kill him." ReALlY? I started to tower up to Tommy with obsideon. Tubbo dropped down onto me, but I pushed him off, keeping on towering up. I started to laugh as I tower, later realizing that Tommy's on the ground.

"I have a gun Bitch. Oh shit, Tubbo do you have a shield"

"Yeah."

"Be careful."

"Oh wait, shit shit shit shit." I jumped off.

"He jumped off."

"Ok, he's healing." I start to chase Tommy, trying to get the disk. 

"Ok wait wait wait await wait wait."

"Oh fuck." Tubbo surges in front of me, making me fight with my ax in one hand and a shield in the other.

"K K K K K can you take him?" Of course he's not. Tommy immediate.y entered the fight with a  shield this time, as with the other he didn't have one.

"... He can't block with the shield," Tubbo said. I started to laugh as I fought, the voices in my head screaming for first blood.

"Ok we bow him." It seemed weird that they would be shouting their plans as if I couldn't hear them, but I brushed that away, fighting, worried at the fact that I didn't have a sheild. Then I reminded myself that I'm Dream. I'm fine.

"Ok, shield." I went to Tubbo and started to cut him down, little by little.

'Calm down a little,' Percy said. I rolled my eyes, smiling a little.

"Easy for you to say, your not fighting." 

"Ok he's on you."

"Oh what the fuck!"

"Ok I'm here, I'm here."

"He can't block with he shield." Why are they so annoying sometimes? I start to tune out the boys in trade for tuning out my voices.

'I'm bored.'

'You just where complaining in a battle.'

'So I can't change my mind?'

'No, your not allowed to.' I almost chuckled as I ate a gapple. Knowing that sooner or later I would have to come back to reality, I stop tuning out just to hear one of them say 'I'm panicking'.

"I haven't used any potions yet," I laughed, looking at their helplessness with delight. Tommy, the prison's almost ready for you. I heard kill three times before I decided to but in. This was going on far to long.

"Tommy stop, listen stop. Both of you stop."

"Why?"

"Stop, stand still."